Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:
well, unfortunately it's waaaaaaaaay past my bedtime (like way, way, way past) so i should go to bed. of course i pick a work night to stay up too late :rolleyes:

night everyone :wave:

Me too!

Does this mean me and Khan are going to bed together? :ohmy:

the tourist said:

Very small amount in DI, EYKIW, B&C, the sports one, and Zoo Station. VERY small amount. Apparently about 1400 in 2.5 months though, elsewhere. Seems a bit high to me, too. But my math was right.

i buy that posting here makes my post count in the rest of the forum go up, as i'm checking it more and if ther'es a lull i'll hceck another section

i haven't been in zoo confessionals or peup in ages, i used to pop in there. but i lived in FYM for a long time after early days of setlist parties and dorky n00b posts in iq, and i haven't been there in like 3 weeks minimum

The Sad Punk said:
Screw the maths hat. My brain feels like it's rattling every time I turn my head.

Then do you just want to hear about Ian and Liam being paedophiles instead? :lol:

coolian2 said:

Yeah, but i'm counting from Pop Round 1.

And it's the only place where we have a solid reference.

Fuck it, i'll recount now.

This is harder and more important than any ballots in Florida, let me tell you.

lol

i'm not saying you should count before pop round 1, becaus that's the first thread we filled (it was so funny when everyone woke up the next morning toa 1000 post survivor thread!) but the previous survivor thread was a good bit of postwhoring as well, and starting there, i was behind you

coolian2 said:

:laugh: I nearly forgot about that

:angry: you forgot! i demand diamond jewelry as compensation.

(insert whore diamonds joke here)

that passengers survivor thread featured rob33 and me makign the "my brother" joke

Varitek said:

lol

i'm not saying you should count before pop round 1, becaus that's the first thread we filled (it was so funny when everyone woke up the next morning toa 1000 post survivor thread!) but the previous survivor thread was a good bit of postwhoring as well, and starting there, i was behind you

I personally think the late Passengers stuff should be counted too. We never hit 1000, but getting to the number of posts we got to in those Survivor threads i think it should count.

jen i'm leaving cause its 5:15 am and about to get light out. the others it's earlier for and with that i am starting to fall asleep and type incomprehensible sentences so good night. and maybe see things.

Bah, phone calls.

I hope the rest of you don't pike just as we close in on a new thread.

mysterious_jen said:

i do i missed that bit!

Well, it all started with me accusing Liam of sleeping with inanimate objects as per usual. We compared Nicole Kidman to a porcelain doll and stuff like that. At one point, Liam said "I'd hit it" to something, I forget what. I responded "in 5/8?" (i.e. the time signature, referencing a Dream Theater joke, but baiting him with the intention of using it as an age in years). He replied "no, in 13/16", to which I called him a paedophile.

Things rapidly spiralled out of control once Ian made the worst joke in Superthread history: "as long as there is grass on the wicket"!

Axver said:

Well, it all started with me accusing Liam of sleeping with inanimate objects as per usual. We compared Nicole Kidman to a porcelain doll and stuff like that. At one point, Liam said "I'd hit it" to something, I forget what. I responded "in 5/8?" (i.e. the time signature, referencing a Dream Theater joke, but baiting him with the intention of using it as an age in years). He replied "no, in 13/16", to which I called him a paedophile.

Things rapidly spiralled out of control once Ian made the worst joke in Superthread history: "as long as there is grass on the wicket"!
[/QUOTE

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

:lmao:

Axver said:

"as long as there is grass on the wicket"!

I bet some sick sociology bastard in the 50s made a correllary chart about what age that grass begins a-growin'. If only FYM had existed back then to debate on whether he was a pervert or if it was for science, and whether or not he found his miracle drug. Because, you know? Freedom has a scent.

the tourist said:

I bet some sick sociology bastard in the 50s made a correllary chart about what age that grass begins a-growin'. If only FYM had existed back then to debate on whether he was a pervert or if it was for science, and whether or not he found his miracle drug. Because, you know? Freedom has a scent.

:laugh: Who needs '50s sociologists when Ian is already working on the chart for himself?

And what happened to going to bed? Did Khan kick you out for snoring? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom