Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, the postwhorehouse has run 71 days - but we haven't included this thread in totals, so I'm dividing by 70 days. Ian said we've made 63,479 posts, so that's 906.84 posts per day (nearly a whole fucking thread a day!). Personally, my 12,864 posts equates to 183.77 posts per day.

:ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

ok an easy way to solve the discrepency is to calculate the difference between tourist and ian's totals, and find 1 thread with that value and assume you missed that one...

Axver said:
OK, the postwhorehouse has run 71 days - but we haven't included this thread in totals, so I'm dividing by 70 days. Ian said we've made 63,479 posts, so that's 906.84 posts per day (nearly a whole fucking thread a day!). Personally, my 12,864 posts equates to 183.77 posts per day.

:shocked:

in the early days we'd do 3 a day, now sometimes it's one that takes three days

Axver said:

Wait, we have a stewards inquest into your count running at the moment.

coolian2 said:
I counted everything from Pop Round 1.
\

me too.... If something was missed by me, it had to have been a 172 post round by Ax. OR, Ian counted it twice.

I'm wondering, Ian, did you include the Liechtenstein apology thread in my total while Andrew didn't, or something like that?

Re: Howard Dean, I am still flabbergasted that the "booyah" thing supposedly cost him dearly in the primaries. That was so ... how do I say this? A mundane non-event. If an Australian politician did that, I'm not sure anybody would notice, and it sure as hell would never make the news.

coolian2 said:

Both quite possible.

I'm sure there's a mathematical way we can work backwards here from both totals and find what happened ... but I'm buggered if I know what to do!

Axver said:
Re: Howard Dean, I am still flabbergasted that the "booyah" thing supposedly cost him dearly in the primaries. That was so ... how do I say this? A mundane non-event. If an Australian politician did that, I'm not sure anybody would notice, and it sure as hell would never make the news.
yeah, i still don't get that. he screamed. ...and?

coolian2 said:
I calculated 5699 for Vazza.

I feel dizzy now.

thanks ian! if you didn't cock it up again

now i thought it would be higher, because i started at 2500 and now am at 8800, so that's 6300 i've added, but apparently 600 not in the superthread? that seems high, despite my tons of demotivationals and lots of survivor posts.

Khan, surprisingly missing from TONS of threads, only coming in at 3271. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom