Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:

might be really lengthy but it would be convenient to have the running totals in one spot, and then add the latest one like we do with the list. i think i support this, because otherwise i'll never be able to add up my total

Not the individual threads.
The individuals' totals.

Varitek said:

might be really lengthy but it would be convenient to have the running totals in one spot, and then add the latest one like we do with the list. i think i support this, because otherwise i'll never be able to add up my total

This isn't going to be a short project. I wish we'd started stat-nerding before we got to 60,000 posts.

When the next thread starts i vote we link to my mad stats post and get people to add up their own Superthread counts so we can keep them up to date in the first post. Because otherwise it's a shitload of work.

coolian2 said:
When the next thread starts i vote we link to my mad stats post and get people to add up their own Superthread counts so we can keep them up to date in the first post. Because otherwise it's a shitload of work.

This sounds like a good idea. And at this rate, we may just reach the next thread this evening. This thread has gone nice and quickly. :up:

yeah this is a good clip

i'd say i wanna start the next thread, as i haven't in ages, but i should really be asleep before the time comes for that

the tourist said:

You have: 12864*
You passed 10000 in Boring Lava Field.
:bow:

*not including current thread

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

That's over a quarter of my post count, in the last 2.5 months alone. I'm sure some would say Boring Lava Field was an appropriate place to hit 10,000. :wink:

Also, thank you for adding it up. :up:

Axver said:

HOLY.

FUCKING.

SHIT.

That's over a quarter of my post count, in the last 2.5 months alone. I'm sure some would say Boring Lava Field was an appropriate place to hit 10,000. :wink:

Also, thank you for adding it up. :up:

Yep. It's making my eyes tired. All part of the plan. I have half yours and I bet I'm in second. If not, Khan is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom