Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
tourist, i listen to EITS when i can't sleep, either with my eyes closed, or stick on the visualizer and get lost in that.

btw the new leopard visualizer that came with my new laptop is really advanced over the last one and sooooo cool

Varitek said:
yeah i'd die if i were the first person in the broader fan community to hear an unheard boot and release it to the world.

that's really cool about the boy guy.

i talked to this guy on a shaky international phone connection, and it was a job interview, so i wasn't about to interrogate him on the setlist (i did say "i think we don't know what was played then...do you remember what you saw?") and he might confuse it with october shows he saw...but next fall some time i could try to ask him "jogging" questions

I really hope there is a boot. While I've been a fan, a couple of really old shows have been unearthed and it's always exciting when it's leaked, even when you're just on the downloading end.

Ah, right. That's fair enough. Certainly if he remembers anything like Boy/Girl or Things To Make And Do or 11OTT twice, that's a dead giveaway it's Boy.

94.jpg

KhanadaRhodes said:

she's moved on is an emo title, especially spelled as shesmovedon :wink:

I always thought Shesmovedon/She's Moved On sounded overly poppy, actually. Feel So Low is an emo title.

I'd put together my Superthread total, but 1. I'm scared of how ridiculous it'll be and 2. I'm already procrastinating on doing an essay and thinking now's about time to write some shit.

coolian2 said:

I'm putting my superthread total together now. We'll see soon.

i'm not gonna do my total now, but i do know i was at 2500 as i was lamenting the fact that i'd jsut become a new yorker earlier that day...and then i was a new yorker for like 2 days thanks to the superthreads!

ax how's the posts per day coming?

the tourist said:

We should add that to the beginning of every superthread.

might be really lengthy but it would be convenient to have the running totals in one spot, and then add the latest one like we do with the list. i think i support this, because otherwise i'll never be able to add up my total

i am so retarded about work and sleep and i'm totally fucked. but i'm too tired and bloated from a meal i finished over 5 hours ago.

coolian2 said:
I also decided not to include VaduzOderTot in my Superthread post count.

:laugh:

I do hope you guys saw he made a reappearance over on a website dedicated to the vocal performance of an Irish singer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom