Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

that's a shame, as i like satt! i like the demo version a bit better though. but they're both good.

yeah i suppose, although i've never seen any other band do that! and you know me and my love of 80s european bands :wink:

Yeah, and I think SATT would have worked really well for closing the main set. U2 missed the boat there.

I can't say I've ever seriously followed setlists for anyone other than U2, PT, and Dream Theater. Crowded House a little, but not that much.

Axver said:
Yeah, and I think SATT would have worked really well for closing the main set. U2 missed the boat there.

I can't say I've ever seriously followed setlists for anyone other than U2, PT, and Dream Theater. Crowded House a little, but not that much.
yeah, i agree.

yeah, it's hard for me to follow anyone else because i don't know of any other bands than U2 that have sites devoted to sharing their bootlegs. it sucks. sure crowded house has stuff for sale, but i don't wanna shell out hundreds of bucks for every concert. and besides, what about past concerts?

Again, whenever i do a search....

05-03-2008 at 06:30 PM Pleba 28141
05-03-2008 at 05:16 PM bono family 4617
05-03-2008 at 03:50 PM stereophonics 791
05-03-2008 at 01:50 PM sociology 377
05-03-2008 at 01:34 PM running to stand still 10731
05-03-2008 at 12:52 PM give me your hands 2869
05-03-2008 at 12:51 PM album closers 130
05-03-2008 at 08:18 AM u2bonogirl 2791
05-03-2008 at 04:08 AM the cure 4727
05-03-2008 at 02:12 AM youtube 4597

KhanadaRhodes said:

yeah, i agree.

yeah, it's hard for me to follow anyone else because i don't know of any other bands than U2 that have sites devoted to sharing their bootlegs. it sucks. sure crowded house has stuff for sale, but i don't wanna shell out hundreds of bucks for every concert. and besides, what about past concerts?

I've always thought it'd be a good idea for bands to have their own official U2Torrents/U2Start-esque site, where you pay say $40 for access over a year and can download all the official boots you like.

A site like that for PT would necessitate me shelling out for a new external hard drive!

Not enough bands seem to even have dedicated setlist archive sites. PT doesn't. I'm thinking of starting one.

2007_08_18tpscmurder3.jpg

Axver said:
I've always thought it'd be a good idea for bands to have their own official U2Torrents/U2Start-esque site, where you pay say $40 for access over a year and can download all the official boots you like.

A site like that for PT would necessitate me shelling out for a new external hard drive!

Not enough bands seem to even have dedicated setlist archive sites. PT doesn't. I'm thinking of starting one.
yes, i totally agree.

i know! when i saw crowded house, it took forever for a setlist to be posted! and when i see dd, same thing. you always see the aged rabid fans rush the stage immediately after the concert to snap up the setlists, so why can't they post them online? :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom