Tittybong, VIC, Australia superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the tourist said:

No singles. None. No, no, no.

And what's wrong with singles?

I mean, albums are better, but if I want to distribute just that song, a single would come in handy.

Axver said:

And what's wrong with singles?

I mean, albums are better, but if I want to distribute just that song, a single would come in handy.

If anything, I'd release it as an EP. Because singles, generally, are ripoffs. And they don't flow. In an EP, you have, say, six songs. You can make that shit flow, and charge little still. Say, $5 for 6 songs instead of $3 for 1 or 2.

liamcool said:

Singles aren't prog, dude.

Nor, for that matter, is Andrew.

And weren't you telling me last night Van Der Graaf Generator had a #1 single in Italy with a long prog track?

the tourist said:

If anything, I'd release it as an EP. Because singles, generally, are ripoffs. And they don't flow. In an EP, you have, say, six songs. You can make that shit flow, and charge little still. Say, $5 for 6 songs instead of $3 for 1 or 2.

Ah, I agree with that. Except, $3 for the EP. $5 for an album.

coolian2 said:

Remember to get Bono in on a track just so you can score more money off this sites users

:lmao:

Make sure he just does backing vocals. And "guitar".

liamcool said:

Cause it means I get action? And you...kinda...don't?

I'd rather not get action than fuck a porcelain doll like a sad, pathetic, desperate man.

coolian2 said:

As in he breaks the strings and drops it waiting for the song to be mixed?

Even breaking the strings would require more guitar talent than Bono actually possesses. He'd just look at the guitar for a bit and mutter "kneeling souls" and leave to feed the starving children.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom