Time to select your Valentines.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Achtung_Bebe said:

my valentine's day shopping consists of a movie rental and a very large box of chocolates for myself to consume... at home... alone. And I'm perfectly fine with that :happy:

:slant:

:up: My plan will be similiar. Except, probably Chinese food instead of chocolate. I actually am very happy with that! :laugh: :wink:

RedrocksU2 said:
...Zoney, will YOU be my Valentine?

Amour04.gif

:happy:

I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I mean, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:heart::heart::heart:

Got Philk? said:
Well, I'll let you have April. You deserve her more than I.

or...

Miro, you can be my Valentine. :sexywink:

Thanks Phil :kiss:

But isn't Lies already after me for that second dance? She's little, but she's scrappy :D

Valentine's Schmalentines! :yuck:

Over-commercialized, over-credited... :rant:

and NO, i do not have my own Valentine, but even if I did, I wouldn't care..... I've grown far too cynical for such a wishy-washy excuse to market cheap-quality chocolates and sappy, phony greeting cards.:grumpy:

Phil, hope you don't mind if I have two valentines since you do as well...

mw8qk1.jpg

:drool:

4EVRU2 said:

Over-commercialized, over-credited... :rant: ...I've grown far too cynical for such a wishy-washy excuse to market cheap-quality chocolates...

haha, I agree it's over-commercialized...

I may be the marketer's dream when it comes to the chocolates though... I have a weakness for the Russell Stover coconut cream hearts. They're covered in dark chocolate. I'd be the one stocking up during the after-holiday sale. :happy:

Valentine's Day....aka Black Tuesday :angry:

I may be a 'VD reciever'....but I'm not sure yet and the suspense kills me. :wink: :lol:

Honestly I really hate Valentine's Day...I don't want candy or any of that crap. I just want a certain someone to tell me they love me and mean it! :angry:

Back
Top Bottom