Time is a train, makes the future DESCRIBE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: didn't know atlanta had a beach! or are you vacationing somewhere else? :drool:

I'm doin okay. For a change I was actually in a good mood today at work. :shifty:

And I had a great workout at the gym as a result! :dance:

VertigoGal said:

actually zootles i was in destin :wink:

where is that? :ohmy:

red, you don't like florida cos you live in So Cal!!! :lol:

Us people in NJ and Atlanta don't have that luxurious weather that you have! :angry: :wink:

Yes... Fla in summer is a little too hot I agree! But spring and fall :drool:

yeah, but we have all that humidity in atlanta, minus the beach. :crazy: <--that's my hair.

i dunno parts of florida are pretty depressing, something about it is kind of...i don't know. but i love the ocean. you're in california which is a beautiful state. in atlanta we have one lake and it's brown and nasty and manmade. :wink:

VertigoGal said:
:crazy: <--that's my hair.

:lmao:

I've been to Atlanta just once... in 2001. Was visiting somebody, ran the Peachtree Road Race, went to a Braves game and saw the Olympic torch tower. :wink:

destin's a bit to the west of panama city beach in the panhandle.

oh atlanta's just great isn't it? you should come now, we have that newfangled aquarium. i'm truly crushed we didn't get the NASCAR museum though. :sad:

yeah the olympics were here weren't they...i was like 6. all i remember is seeing that bombing on the news. :yikes:

VertigoGal said:
i'm truly crushed we didn't get the NASCAR museum though. :sad:

:lol:

Oh, it was fun.. that summer! One of my roommates and I.. we drove all the way down to a friend's place in Athens. And then went to Atlanta on one of the days when there was a game. I'd been in the US only like a year back then! :lol: I miss those days. :sad:

redkat said:
I think both times we were in Ft.lauderdale too which isn't exactly hoppin'.

seemed like mostly old people :uhoh:

See.. that's why! You should go to Universal, Orlando :love:, Downtown Miami Beach and those other happening places!

^does waffle house count? you guys should visit me in VGland. I could take you to this really amazing homestyle southern place. :drool: not that i'm southern. my parents are from the north and i live in the cultureless suburbia.

ahh the old people part of florida! destin is mostly...pretty people. it's like no matter how hard you try, everyone just looks so perfect. oh well. :slant:

that sounds like a fun summer zootles! :cool:

:crazy: <--pretty much my hair's natural state to be honest, but the humidity doesn't help

Last edited:
redkat said:
We have the original Universal here zoot :grumpy::wink:

oh right! sorry! :sick:

you guys have the original disney too, right? :lol:

VG, so what if the people in destin look good? you look good too! :wink:

^waffle house is the best. i ate there this morning. not sure about the meat with the waffles, i suppose you could get a side of sausage or bacon but they don't put it on the waffle or anything. :shrug:

i had a dark pecan waffle with cheese eggs, cheese grits, and raisin toast with apple butter. :drool:

^^yes but the thing is no matter how good you try to look, they look better. the perfect blonde hair and the dark tanned skin and they're skinny but still have big boobs and :blahblah:

:wink:

ahh i'm excited...i just talked to my friend and on friday we're gonna go to goodwill and the used cd store and lunch. should be a wild party :combust: haha

Back
Top Bottom