time for deathbear's fanmail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
hey gang!

how's it hangin at interland? i trust things are going well, i know they are for me.

nows the part of the show where i share some of the fanmail i've collected over the past seven days. most masausages consist of basic questions, but others are a bit more colourful and certainly spice up my inbox if you know what i mean.

here's a few choice cuts. i hope you enjoy reading them as much as i love receiving them. :)

most sincerely,

~deathbear96

--------

dear zoomerang96,

i've been reading your posts for as long as i can remember. i always reply with what i think are somewhat comical if not simply appropriate responses that i feel deserve your recognition.

for the past four years i've replied in every single one of your threads, if not once, then two, three or maybe even four times. unfortunately, i can't remember ONE direct response acknowleding my presence. why the hell should i continue replying to you if you don't write back?!

JUST WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? you have no idea how dark my world is man, you really don't. and every day that passes by that you don't write back, the light at the end of the tunnel flickers and slowly fades in the distance. i'm at the other end, deathbear. i'm at the other end of YOU.

i know where you live.

regards,

kieran mcconville

hey kieran,

sorry it took so long to write back. i've been busy with poland, writing, and dating girls. maybe we can chill out together sometime? i know a place that makes burgers the way ol' ma used to back in the day. what do you say?

~zoomerang96

-------

rln,

hey. just thought i'd write to see if you remembered me. perhaps in between your jaunts with younger, prettier women you remember the one woman you left a piece of you with?

it would be easier to forget about you if our daughter maggie didn't look so much like her father.

thanks for not only being a deadbeat dad, but for walking out on your girlfriend without any notice.

cordially,

jessica ann

hey jessy!

how the heck's it goin??? wow! where's the time gone, eh?! haha! yikes! listen, i know i said i was gonna get the paper and be back by noon, but work called and i've been swamped in my office for the past three weeks. yeah, crazy, eh?

anyway, i can't WAIT to see you again! say hi to rafika (our son or whatever) from her dad!

talk to you next time,

~rln

------

death_bear,

i'm a vegetarian. i order non-meat products at the dairy twist. i am u2_bama. lets talk to foray in chat. i will never vote for zoomerang96.

lovingly yours,

~YOU_TWO_ALABAMA

*i've yet to write anything back to him, since i've been quite busy trying to sleep and stuff.

anyway, if you guys feel like leaving me a masausage here, by all means! i'd be more than a little happy to reply back...if i feel like it!

until next time, this is deathbear and his mailbag. i'll see you at the postoffice!

Marty, we've got to get to the clocktower before eleven or there could be an irreperable rip in the time space continuum!!!

You've got no idea how dark my world is, man. I know where you live.

dear jonas,

i recall, and perhaps this was almost 3 years ago, many of these:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i like them. thank you for your inspiration.

how are the ol'skins treating you? ya know, the drum set. deathbear is by far interference's sexiest womanizing drummer boy. pa rum pum pum pum. jesus saves.

signing off,
red flags of nova scotia :angry:

Last edited:
Unforgettable Lemon - Strong Bad rocks!
we got some stencils for punkin carvin off his site today
so weve got a trogdor the burninator and a strongbad punkin

my fave is coach Z - GREAT JEARBHDDDDDd !

none of these are letters. i don't know why i come out here anymore.

~disgruntled goulet

i declare everyone in this thread an idiot :yes:

except me

Tomer said:
i declare everyone in this thread an idiot :yes:

except me

funny, it would mean something if you meant anything to anyone here. unfortunately, you don't. tough reality, but hey, keep posting. you're probably getting somewhere. :up:

Zoomerang96 said:
funny, it would mean something if you meant anything to anyone here. unfortunately, you don't. tough reality, but hey, keep posting. you're probably getting somewhere.

That's what keeps me going.

:sexywink:

Se7en said:
dear jonas,

i recall, and perhaps this was almost 3 years ago, many of these:
:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

i like them. thank you for your inspiration.

how are the ol'skins treating you? ya know, the drum set. deathbear is by far interference's sexiest womanizing drummer boy. pa rum pum pum pum. jesus saves.

signing off,
red flags of nova scotia :angry:

dear seven,

thank you very much for your kind words. they're a welcome change from the waves of criticsm i receive daily from such hooligans as kieran who beg to know where i get off.

as for your questions, i'm afraid i can't answer them for i am under the weather.

thanks for writing, i look forward to hearing from you again in the future.

apologies for the tardiness, and lack of interesting content,

~deathbear

can I post pics here without being a premium member?
we got a load of compliments on the pumpkins man!
one lady said about the trogdor one....hmmm...I think that one is a....cowboy ? maybe?
heheh

Back
Top Bottom