time for deathbear's fanmail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I concur about zoomerang being uh....alluring in a funny way btw...his posts ( and I Feel a bit wierd for saying this) are the only ones I feel I MUST reply to...cuz i like funny-or maybe not funny but goofballish with the smart sumtin sumtin-
or maybe im just brain washed by silliness easily

Zoomerang96, I've now expanded my list of demands.

I not only want to know where you get off, I want to know how you sleep at night.

I also want to know when you stopped beating your wife.

And furthermore I want to know how many babies you've eaten today.

Dear Pear

Ive recently found a strange rash in a stange place. Being the "man about town" that you are, can you recommend a good ointment?
Maybe some balm?

~Cosmo

carrieluvv said:
I concur about zoomerang being uh....alluring in a funny way btw...his posts ( and I Feel a bit wierd for saying this) are the only ones I feel I MUST reply to...cuz i like funny-or maybe not funny but goofballish with the smart sumtin sumtin-
or maybe im just brain washed by silliness easily

dear carrie,

thank you for your kind words. they're always appreciated, no matter who they're from. :up:

~amnesiac

UnforgettableLemon said:

Can u draw a dagonr?

dear lemon,

i can not draw a dagonr, however i make faces like one. in fact, last time i visited the local jail, an inmate asked me to pose as one.

that's a true story that i didn't just make up or see in the moving starsky and hutch.

~caisenma

Kieran McConville said:
Zoomerang96, I've now expanded my list of demands.

I not only want to know where you get off, I want to know how you sleep at night.

I also want to know when you stopped beating your wife.

And furthermore I want to know how many babies you've eaten today.

dear kieran,

as always it's nice, and more than a little bit uncomfortable hearing from you. how's the wife and kids?

i don't know what you mean, exactly by "getting off", but i'm gonna go ahead and...assume the worst, ok? i don't think that's any of your business. to be quite frank, i find it revolting that you'd even query into it.

i've never had a wife, and it's been years since i've had a girlfriend. i've never beaten anyone in my life, please stop spreading such ridiculous allegations at me.

and the eating babies bit is a bit too much, don't you think? where do you get off, kieran? where do you get off?! how can you ask that? how can your fingers allow you to type such BALDERDASH?

please stop writing me.

~caisenma

Elvis Presley said:
Dear Pear

Ive recently found a strange rash in a stange place. Being the "man about town" that you are, can you recommend a good ointment?
Maybe some balm?

~Cosmo

to the king of rock and roll,

LMAO, i'm only kidding i know you're not the real elvis presley, lol, lol, lmao, and uh, rotflmao.

as for this rash, let me be the first to tell you that if you're experiencing a rash, or an itch, i've "been there, done that" more than once.

i recommend making an incission at the place of discomfort, and physically removing the rash. that's what i've done in the past, and it's worked fine. just make sure you don't get an infection, so use a pretty clean knife.

~ron worketin

Hey Bear,

Long time no speak. How have 'ya been? Working hard or hardly working? But life is life and time sure does fly when you're having fun.

Well, talk to you soon. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

~JessicaAnn

JessicaAnn said:
Hey Bear,

Long time no speak. How have 'ya been? Working hard or hardly working? But life is life and time sure does fly when you're having fun.

Well, talk to you soon. Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

~JessicaAnn

hey jessicaAnn,

i'm doing quite terribly, thanks. no, really i mean it. hard to believe, yes?

anyway, enough about me, what about you?

i've done so many things AS you, i don't what's left not to do.

~reynold

Zoomerang96 said:

dear lemon,

i can not draw a dagonr, however i make faces like one. in fact, last time i visited the local jail, an inmate asked me to pose as one.

that's a true story that i didn't just make up or see in the moving starsky and hutch.

~caisenma

Oh, good, becaue otherwise I'd be thinking of Will Ferrell. Though I too neither seen hve Hartsky and Stutch

Dear deathbear,

Are you done with my lobster suit yet? I really need it next Saturday for the meeting. Remember, you promised to clean it after you were done.

Dear Deathbear,

Where are Arabian Pre-Packaged Bear and Red Ships of Scalla-Festa these days? I heard that APP was shacking up with Whortense in a miami crackhouse and Scalla-Festa went to San Francisco, married Paul Reubens, and was never heard of again? Is this true?

Also, since you can not draw a dagonr, can you draw a masausage?

Your biggest bollweevil

Jason

Back
Top Bottom