timberlakes new song is great...NOT kidding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Zoomerang96

ONE love, blood, life
its better than most of the stuff on the radio now adays, and that includes 97% of all the rock thats out there.

the rythm, the acoustic guitar and drums make this song great. the singing is pretty poor, i hate it when he tries to sing high.

why am i praising a song from someone from nsync? why not. its good for its genre, just like dirty pop was. both are well constructed pop songs. now dont take me wrong, i dont really really like, its just that when i hear it on the radio, its ok. its better than creed, or nickelback whatever.

in fact, you know what, this thread can also be a thread that can bash "rock" music. rock sucks. listen to the new nirvana tune and you realize that mainstream rock has gone NOWHERE. they can lick my balls, theyre horrible.

i made a thread like this a while back and it got deleted. i dont know who did it, but i am not taking this piss here, so dont try and pull that shit again.

im interested in hearing what you have to say about this.

well its true. this is a thread thats supposed to really strike home just how bad rock music is these days. we all wanted teeny boppers to go away in place of rock, now look what we got. its worse. at least teen shit didnt actually believe they were anything, but these guys are crap but think they ARE good!

I think the statement "there is no good rock music out there today" is bullocks, but you are right that most mainstream music licks your nuts

deleting or moving threads is a hobby for some, I guess it's kind of like licking your nuts, if you could you would, the temptation must be too much to withstand

wanderer, i said mainstream rock sucks, dont get me wrong there is SOME, like matchbox twenty and three doors down that totally RAWKS.

:angry:

well i guess i would be at the side of wanderer more often if i wasnt so busy keeping samantha huffnsnuff and jypceehrtgarl in check.

man they make me mad.

Im with ya Zoom, I like it too!

And hes very good with the breakdancing and robotic moves, isnt he? Though me tinks hes trying to be a bit like Michael Jackson..

Also, Nick Carters new song is ace too, and he was on Uk Tv couple of weeks ago and looked fuking fantastic!

ach hes a nice lad.

:yes:

It's not like I'm totally in love with the song or anything, but I did mention in another thread that I sometimes listen to it when it comes on the radio. It's not too bad. I like some mindless pop music every now and then.

you guys are on crack

This song makes me want to :barf: :yuck: :no:

He thinks he's black now. :down:

The number of Justin Timberlake threads are starting to tie with the number of Coldplay threads...

i should have realized the mental capacity of you creed lovers is as abysmal as that of a mongolian war criminal these days.

i said its BETTER than mainstream ROCK.

lets put 1 and 1 together shall we, stupid idiots?

ONE: mainstream rock SUCKS SHIT.

TWO: i HATE mainstream rock so much that justin timberlakes new song is brilliant in comparison to it.

= they both suck, but timberlakes is still way better than bon jovi or whatever that shit is that all sounds like ass anyway.

blue angel, do you care to exchange address's, msners, phone numbers and social insurance numbers, and maybe we can get along like girls and boys do when theyre alone?

:sexywink:

what.

oh deathbear, I've been waiting my whole life for you to ask that!!!!!!!!!! :sexywink:

what what. :eyebrow:

The Wanderer said:
I was thinking more like nickelback and bon jovi

WHY do you ALWAYS have something bad to say about these bands? in EVERY SINGLE ONE of your posts you shit on them.. same with zoomerang :down: :tsk:

And not all rock these days is bad.

I agree with Sicy.. Justin Timberlake sucks no matter what he does. and he does think he's black :coocoo: Although the song is better than Nick Carter's song. The acoustic guitar isn't too bad.

Last edited:
Uh...actually, I sorta agree w/ zoomerang/bear/deathbear/etc...

First off, the song sucks ass...but so does most mainstream rock (I agree w/ the examples given: Creed, Nickelback, Bon Jovi, and so on...)...it's about a tie, the only difference being that if Justin Timberlake comes on the TV/Radio, I'll just change the channel...if Creed/Nickelback/Seether or whatever else these PR people try to tell me is "real rock" comes on, I am seriously disgusted.

In no way am I trying to insult ALL rock...it's just that I can't turn on a radio station nowadays without hearing the rock crap they put on...it's a shame what they try to pass of as good, or even "great" nowadays.

Back
Top Bottom