timberlakes new song is great...NOT kidding

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2er have you even heard any of bon jovis or nickelbacks stuff? or creed? its terrible! surely you can agree with that.

most rock sucks, and i will make it my goal to let everyone who posts here no how much i hate most mainstream rock with a passion.

apparently u2er is one of the first to recognize it.

sssssssssssssssssss...

thats the sound of me peeing on these lame ass bands.

booo

next time they come near a city by me ill egg them.

Rock started to suck when its definition changed

pure rock (as in rock n roll) is not the rap metal stuff... that's rap metal.... or whatever they like to be called.

We're getting back to rock with bands like the Strokes and the White Stripes

There is such a huge difference

If you ever need to gauge what rock n roll is....compare to the Rolling Stones.

Anyway..... Justin in the same ranks as Coldplay. Who would've thought...?

rock can't be returned , it can go into some new form ( radio head and NIN , at least they are trying to go new ways ) of it ,white Stripes , Strokes , coldplay and others are just re-making old stuff from 60's and 70's , that's much worse , it's called sale of soap

MonaVox said:
Rock started to suck when its definition changed

Great point...there are so many definitions of what "rock" music a band plays nowadays...

"I play punk/metal/screamo/emo/rapcore with a little techno mixed in..."

Give me a break...there are very few bands who just play rock music...it really does dilute what comes out of a band when they have to play up to a pre-concieved stereotype.

if you honestly believe the strokes and the whitestripes are so great, please give your head a shake.

why are the whitestripes about to quit? cause they know they cant go on much longer with the same shit they produce over and over again. the 70s are long over.

i agree with what pink floyd said...yet again. you have good taste in music, my friend.

wanderer i was ignoring that comment on purpose.

stupid idiot people here have actually such rediculous things. i feel like slapping them and shoving them down a turnpipe that leads to the land of nod.

horrible people. pleba should be destroyed.

samantha puff and gyspyheartgirl are not welcome to this thread.

no girls allowed.

except femelitas.

:sexywink:

Zoomerang96 said:
if you honestly believe the strokes and the whitestripes are so great, please give your head a shake.

i like them. how about i give your head a shake? :mad:

femelitas... :angry:

Zoomerang96 said:
u2er have you even heard any of bon jovis or nickelbacks stuff? or creed? its terrible! surely you can agree with that.

next time they come near a city by me ill egg them.

Yes I have.. I have all of Nickelback's cds and 5 of Bon Jovi's :madspit: :der: and yeah, I agree Creed's music sucks. And I like Bon Jovi a hell of a lot better than nickelback.

Why would you go to see them anyway if you hate them so much?

:wave: sorry wanderer :wave:

Last edited:
u2er i can honestly say i feel sorry for you.

what drives you to not only listen to such crap, but pay for it too?

I have to say I dont usually make such conclusive judgements on first listen, and I havent even heard it all, but it is the most utterly useless and pretentious piece of crap.

Then again, I dont like U2's new song either, I think it lacks any real depth or feeling.

Well I always thought that rock was an attitude, a life style per se than a musical form.

Now I see RollingStone mag putting up cover story "Women in Rock" and Britney Spear on the cover as to portray one of the protagonist.I hope Patti Smith is not a subscriber.

Rock is like a religion now a days, nobody knows what it is, but everyone wants something from it.

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
u2er i can honestly say i feel sorry for you.

what drives you to not only listen to such crap, but pay for it too?

I feel sorry for you too. :tsk:
Maybe because I like it :sexywink: You can have your opinion and the rest of us can have ours :wave:

The high singing is disgusting, but there's something about the rhythm, I agree and hate to admit it.

Also, he's cute...when he's standing still and NOT doing funky dance moves.:huh:

Deathbear!!!!!! You are such a twathead. You are probably a giant penis in real life.

Just like all the bands mentioned here. Sure this will offend fans of those bands, but jonbonjovilivinginthe80's hasn't realised 2 frigging decades has passed. Creed Nickelback and all the others, who can tell the difference anymore. Its all shit. Music is just so shit now. If people cannot make rock and roll like it used to be, how it is SUPPOSED to be, for God's sake will someone with more talent than me get on the airwaves and make it better? We need someone to invent a new style of music if idiots canot be trusted to do it properly.

And Justin Timberlake is not good. I hate having to agree that comparitively it is better than shitrock, but you are a penis twat bear and I hate agreeing with you anyway.

If we want to avoid crapology like this we have idiots like Jennifer Love Your Hewitt.

Yay.

I would rather stick my hand in a blender.

:grumpy

Angela Harlem said:
Deathbear!!!!!! You are such a twathead. You are probably a giant penis in real life.

Just like all the bands mentioned here. Sure this will offend fans of those bands, but jonbonjovilivinginthe80's hasn't realised 2 frigging decades has passed. Creed Nickelback and all the others, who can tell the difference anymore. Its all shit. Music is just so shit now. If people cannot make rock and roll like it used to be, how it is SUPPOSED to be, for God's sake will someone with more talent than me get on the airwaves and make it better? We need someone to invent a new style of music if idiots canot be trusted to do it properly.

And Justin Timberlake is not good. I hate having to agree that comparitively it is better than shitrock, but you are a penis twat bear and I hate agreeing with you anyway.

If we want to avoid crapology like this we have idiots like Jennifer Love Your Hewitt.

Yay.

I would rather stick my hand in a blender.

:grumpy

ah angela, me and you are two peas in a pod. im so happy you agree with me.

and i also hope that u2er sees this and realizes her musical tastes are awful.

Zoomerang96 said:

and i also hope that u2er sees this and realizes her musical tastes are awful.

So, you're saying U2, REM, S&G, Bruce Springsteen, Fleetwood Mac, etc are awful? This is what I listen to 99.999% of the time :sexywink:

:wave: you still suck :wave:

well u2er those arent bad bands at all. but the fact that youve started threads or had minotaurs of nickelback, default and bon jovi, i figured there was something wrong.

FACT!

Justing Timberlake.....reminds me of Orlando Bloom......who reminds me of a guy in my work.

There, thats my fuking trilogy done!

Need proof?

In fact, I find Justin quite cute!!! :wink:

I dont care if u all throw me into the cow-dung river either!

:mad:

Zoomerang96 said:
well u2er those arent bad bands at all. but the fact that youve started threads or had minotaurs of nickelback, default and bon jovi, i figured there was something wrong.

There's nothing wrong.. but thanks for caring :wave:

:rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom