Tim McCarver Memorial Post-Season Thread, Part Two

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow. Leaving Oliver Perez in to get Scott Rolen to hit into a double play -- pure genius.

What an :censored: :censored: :censored: catch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Top of the 6th, stealing a home run, and doubling off the runner off first. Amazing ice-cream cone unbelievable catch by Andy Chavez!!!!!!

I saw that DP coming the whole way. Rolen always hits the ball like that in these situations.

speedracer said:
Wow. Leaving Oliver Perez in to get Scott Rolen to hit into a double play -- pure genius.

Yes, the textbook 7-4-3 inning ending DP!!!

HAHA!!!

I loved the look on his face as he looked into his glove. He was probably like "holy shit, I got it!!"

I loved playing outfield. I love the great catch. I have made my share ( not at that level certainly) and it's way better than hitting a home run.

trevster2k said:

Yes, the textbook 7-4-3 inning ending DP!!!

HAHA!!!

That was going to be Grady Little all over again, except Chavez saved Willie Randolph's ass.

If Mets win tonight, Chavez will have as much sex as he wants tonight from whomever he wants it with.:wink:

3-1 Cards!!!

Now all poor Chavez might get is some angry sex!!:wink:

wow

i thought it was over when chavez made that play

im in shock

jeff fucking suppan

yadier fucking molina

unbelievable

Speaking as a disinterested party, that was the lamest series-ending at-bat ever.

Last edited:
Honestly, That was an awesome game. I didnt catch the whole thing. Saw about 90% of it, but just friggin WOW. It came down to the last at bat with the Met that I would prolly want up there in that situation (well pick a Carlos) but I didnt think for a second after it was 3-1 in the bottom of the ninth that we were done.....I loved watching this team this year, and think that they have a few runs like this in them.

What a friggin series, what a game, what a catch, what drama!

I know Headache is probably stewing somewhere, but man, you got to see an awesome game bro! I know its hard to say that where the mets lost, but wow!

This concludes my drunken rant.......:wink:

Wow, Cards vs. Tigers.

There will be, like, 10 people watching it...

I think Fox was rooting for the Mets, simply to have a larger audience.

talk about the two starters going down all ya want... if the mets bats would have come through in the clutch the way they had all season long, they'd be heading to detroit right now.

the cardinals got the clutch hits, the mets didn't. simple as that.

gonna be a loooooooong winter... :sigh: at least the giants don't suck anymore

capt.0d0d0a0408d446969f3c5ee4bd5393c7.nlcs_cardinals_mets_baseball_nys229.jpg

:sigh: mets win last night and this picture goes down in history... now it'll be just an after thought.

the atmosphere after that catch was simply amazing... if someone told me that an earthquake had struck, i'd have believed it... that's how much the stadium was literally shaking up and down. i've never experienced anything like that... it was amazing. of course it would be much more amazing if they could get a friggin hit with runners in scoring position :mad:

oh well... warm up the hot stove... cook me up an order of zito, with a side of suppan :wink:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom