Tilt

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always been a huge poker fan, regular in Atlantic city. I was excited about the series, but wasn't overly impressed by the premiere. How was the second episode? I'm still going to watch it because it's about cards. It's no "Rounders" but it'll do.

Saw the premier, missed episode 2 (though I'm sure it'll be on ESPN and ESPN2 32 times this weekend).
Premier was OK, had some good moments, I certainly would like a bathroom equipped with the same "equipment" Michael Madsen used to "relieve" himself.

despite the fact that i like michael madsen, i will be boycotting this show for two reasons...

a) i turned on espn looking for a game of some sort and got a drama instead, which pissed me off

b) espn's obsession with poker has turned my entire basketball team into a bunch of compulsive gamblers who care more about getting a good river card than they care about improving their jump shot.

so... fuck tilt. you're a sports network... show me some sports, not a cheesed out drama about poker. hell at least playmakers and the chese-a-thon dale earnhardt movie were about sporting events. it is espn, after all

its pretty cheesy, in a playmakers kind of way, but i kind of like it

i want to know whats gonna happen in the next episode, so i guess thats all you can hope for in one of these shows

the writing definitely isnt as good as rounders though

Back
Top Bottom