Tillicum Road, Vancouver Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so ax how were the 24 hours on trains? did you masturbate on a train, or was it better than masturbation? :wink:

Har har. I prefer photographing trains than riding them, actually. Still, the day trip from Sydney to Melbourne was fantastic - great scenery through New South Wales, very stark in places.

I just spent $70 on CDs in the last two days.
I'm not sure how I feel about that.
i spent 130$ on a pair of shoes.

they are coach and were on clearance from $250

i feel amazing about it and i like just staring at them, but i can't wear them yet cause the weather sucks here and they'd get salty and dirty, i can't wait to get them back to geneva and wear them

i spent 130$ on a pair of shoes.

they are coach and were on clearance from $250

i feel amazing about it and i like just staring at them, but i can't wear them yet cause the weather sucks here and they'd get salty and dirty, i can't wait to get them back to geneva and wear them

That's an awful lot for a pair of shoes. Clearance or not.
I could never justify spending that much on shoes.

Guess I make a piss poor woman.

I'm no longer sure WHAT is going on with U2. I'm hoping someone will just give me factual information here. Last time I went into WTAHNN I was told not to quit my day job :(

I've pretty much stopped reading WTAHAN because all the threads look boring. "When will this be released?", "let's match the beach clips to song descriptions!", and "my baseless speculation", repeated twenty-five thousand times, is really dull.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom