Tillicum Road, Vancouver Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
orly

So the Spartiates have their frozen watermelons?

(okay, technically Sparta was part of mainland Greece, no?)

Yeah, but they had colonies in the Cyclades and Sikelia too. :) They didn't abide by the Lukurgian law though, the colonies were made before that happened.

Also I have no record of them being black stereotypes, so I'm not sure if they ate watermelons.

Who Posted?
Total Posts: 1,004
User Name Posts
Axver 167
bono_212 130
The Sad Punk 105
Alisaura 99
liamcool 62
LemonMelon 57
DreamOutLoud13 40
cinnaminson 39
RegularBonoFan 38
coolian2 38
blueeyedgirl 27
phillyfan26 22
Its Britastic! 22
COBL_04 20
hardyharhar 19
Varitek 17
phanan 16
RavenBlue 13
No spoken words 12
Galeongirl 10
Purplereign 10
mysterious_jen 9
the tourist 9
GirlsAloudFan 7
Serena Vox 6
KhanadaRhodes 5
Angela Harlem 5

I can't believe I topped the thread despite being on trains for over 24 hours.

Yeah, but they had colonies in the Cyclades and Sikelia too. :) They didn't abide by the Lukurgian law though, the colonies were made before that happened.

Also I have no record of them being black stereotypes, so I'm not sure if they ate watermelons.

Pylos wasn't an island though, was it?

Of course there are black Spartans. There's black Brits, there must be black Spartans.

Anyway I had three baileys shots, three vodka twisty banana/sambuka things, a liquid cocaine shot and a mystery shot plus four Smirnoff vodka coolers...

annnnd i threw up the next day
hate the hangover puke

i had a glass of very strong eggnog, some (4? 5?) glasses of wine, 1-2 glasses of champagne, by which i mean plastic cups way bigger than glasses, and a beer, then i switched to a mike's hard lemonade which as i explained to the multiple people who made fun of me was to slow myself down, and then i had my high school crush, for anyone who missed that last time i bragged about it, it was a fun moment for the part of me that's still a 16 year old loser.

Ooh, Bonnie, as of the end of the last thread, you're only one or two decent threads away from being the seventh Superthreader to crack 10,000 posts. You have 9,852 Superthread posts.

Pylos wasn't an island though, was it?

Of course there are black Spartans. There's black Brits, there must be black Spartans.

Pylos was in the southern Peloponnese, like Sparta.

Well, I have heard some psuedotheories that the Dorians came from North Africa... but obviously that would still make them white. :happy:

Ooh, Bonnie, as of the end of the last thread, you're only one or two decent threads away from being the seventh Superthreader to crack 10,000 posts. You have 9,852 Superthread posts.

Just out of curiosity, how far away am I?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom