Tiger Woods Wins Again

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fly032

Babyface
Tiger did it again. He got his eighth major at the age of 26. This guy is unbelievable. He might go on to become one of the greatest golfers ever.:lemon:

You know.. Tiger may be the best ever.. but I'm not so sure he's got anywheres near the competition that Jack had back in teh day.. I mean every week there was Arnie.. Player, Trevino.. Watson.. Floyd, and Norman up there challenging.. guys that could finish rounds and pull off these charges that are lacking today.. But man.. he's good.

L.Unplugged

fly032 said:
Tiger did it again. He got his eighth major at the age of 26. This guy is unbelievable. He might go on to become one of the greatest golfers ever.:lemon:

Understatement of the year. :)

Might goe on to become one of the greatest golfers ever? He already IS one of, and is well on his way to being the undisputed greatest ever.

As for the competition that Lemonite points out, I think most of today's analysts and critics would argue, and I'd agree, that the competition today is as good on top, and much deeper overall, as it was in the 60's and 70's. The difference? Tiger's just that damn good.

Back
Top Bottom