tiger army

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
stream.php

i guess their drummer isn't as cool as 50 cent though--he only got shot 4 times. :wink:

I like them, but they arent cute enough for me to really like them!!!! :|

All jokes aside, I cant believe I havent gone out and actually purchased any of their albums yet, I havent even downloaded the song Davey Havok does vocals on. I've pretty much like all of the songs of theirs I've heard though. Cool little sub-genre of music, and they do a great job with it.

u2popmofo said:
I havent even downloaded the song Davey Havok does vocals on.

I was just thinking about this a few days ago. Definitely something I want to hear.

What I've heard of Tiger Army is good stuff. :up:

allmusic has already rated it, best rating for any of their albums so far:

http://www.allmusic.com/cg/amg.dll?p=amg&uid=UIDSUB040406220046102614&sql=Aqjsxlfkeacqr

On a side note, I'm an idiot: Apparently Davey Havok does back up on half of the songs from the first 2 albums. I'm even more of an idiot, because I had many of those songs already downloaded.

PS - 'Rose of the Devil's Garden' is apparently the new single, pretty awesome song

i like the album so far. nesides kicking my ass, it also reminds me that i should own some of their other stuff. i will hide in shame now.

nesides, what a word :up:

I too need to get their other albums. Recent favorites from the album are:

Through the Darkness
The Long Road
Calling

Odd that they're right in that same order on the album too, but they're still good ones. Glad I got the album. :up:

i still like 'santa carla twilight' a hell of a lot. 'what happens', too.

nesides, yes...:wink:

yeah i'm glad i got it too.

Back
Top Bottom