Ticketmaster and Canada Post have sunk to new levels!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
So here's the deal. Ticketmaster screwed up my postal code. In Canada we have 6 digits, (ie. V8Y 2D5) Well, Tickebastard wrote V8Y 2 .... incomplete. Well, one would think, surley having the correct address and first three digits right on my postal code the mail would still get to me. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! You see, at Canada Post it seems MACHINES over rule the people, and the machine would pick up on the incomplete postal code and RETURN TO SENDER!!!! :banghead: Had the postal code been simply incorrect, yet still complete, I would have recieved the mail.
Now, ticketmaster won't resend the tickets, I can't pick up the tickets here in Canada, or in the USA, earlier than one hour prior to show time!! *tears hair out. :mad: I have to sell this ticket!! How am I going to sell a ticket with 1/2hr to 1hr (at best)?@!? AND not lose my sacred place in line.

I could kill right now. :censored:

:crack: :crack: :crack:

Last edited:
As for selling the ticket, you can make arrangements for the sale and plan to meet the person you're selling to at will call at a selected time.
I assume the show is GA since you are worried about your place in line. If you are going with someone else , just have them hold your spot while you go to will call. If not just explain your situation to those behind you in line, most reasonable people won't have issue with you ducking out of line for a few minutes.

Usually will call opens 2hrs prior to the show, check with the venue.

Sorry TM and the Post screwed you up, good luck.

I had a similar problem with some U2 tickets I bought last year. But I did pretty much what Hewson described and it all worked out fine. Of course, I didn't have the extra worry about losing my spot in a GA line, but I think if you explain why you're ducking out for a few minutes most people wouldn't mind. So, yeah. Basically what Hewson said. ;)

Good luck. :)

Back
Top Bottom