Ticketbastard Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
I just used Ticketmaster online for the first time and I left feeling highly frustrated and disappointed.

I have some questions.

I was purchasing 2 tickets to Neil Diamond at Subiaco Oval . Internet sales started today. Normal sales start this coming Tuesday.

There are $60 seats and $100 seats.

Online there were a few different seating area options but whatever I chose automatically defaulted back to tickets

"up to $101 - best seating available."

I got through 3 times and each time the tickets were on the (seated) floor area ie on the ground, not up on the usual seats where people sit when the footys on.

This normally would be okay but I want to take my Mum. I dont imagine Neil Diamonds floor area turns into a mosh pit but nevertherless I was hoping for WORSE seats.

Is there anyway to do this online?
Are the presales usually just the expensive tickets?
Is there anyway to get around the ticket bot that seems to be systematically allocating tickets starting at the front and working back?
Or are the cheaper seats only released when normal sales commence?

Yes, I know this is a weird question, as normally people want the best seats available but hey, sometimes the cheaper seats are the ones in my price range.

PS I did purchase the $101 seats.

There should be a drop down menu to select a "section" (at least there is on Ticketbastard.com in the US). Using this you should be able to select the type of seating you want , "Lower level seats" or however its worded for the venue. Then proceed and you should get the area you want.

Last edited:
There were other options but there were all $100 options. The $60 tickets werent there. Maybe I will have a look on Tuesday when the real sale starts and see if theres more choices.

I have bought the tickets anyway, Im just curious if internet presales are usually only the expensive tickets.

hmm all very odd, and annoying

Back
Top Bottom