Three's Company appreciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lazarus said:
Well, it's better than Friends.

Sexual innuendo FTW.

:yes:

When I watched this when it made its original run, Chrissy drove me berserk because she was so fucking stupid. That, and knowing the dilemma or conundrum up front used to drive me berserk. But I liked it anyway. Certainly not the best sitcom of all time or anything, but, it was fun.

That was one of my favorite shows when it first came out and I watched it for years and I loved Chrissy Snow and I was so young.

actpic6.jpg

Let's go to the Regal Beagle, gang.

John Ritter was one of my favourite people and I honestly have a tough time watching anything he's in now, including Three's Company, which is one of the best shows ever. And especially one of my fav films, Skin Deep. It really sucks he's gone but at least we do have those movies and shows to remember him by when we need a boost.

John Ritter was a comic genius whose contribution to that show is totally immeasurable.

I recently saw the "E! True hollywood story" of the show and I was saddened at all the bad blood there was between John, Joyce and Suzanne - thank goodness they managed to settle their differences and renew their friendship before John died.

A really great show which on it's worst day was so much better than all the crap on TV these days.

I remember watching the first-run episodes when I was kid and my parents not being very happy about it because it was considered to be so risque. Heh. We were all so innocent back them, comparatively speaking.

Back
Top Bottom