Three Weird Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Three weird questions. They arose within my family and I need outisde opinions now :wink:

1.When you eat corn on the cob, do eat from side to side or in circles?

2.When you take a shower, do you stand facing the showerhead or with your back to the showerhead?

3.When you get dressed, do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?

1. Corn on the cob sucks, you just avoid eating it.

2. I sure hope you rotate, otherwise only one side is clean.

3. Socks then shoes.

Re: Re: Three Weird Questions

BonoVoxSupastar said:

2. I sure hope you rotate, otherwise only one side is clean.

This is a good point.. :hmm:

I think I spend the majority of my time facing the showerhead :huh:

1. I usually cut it all off, stir in some margarine and salt, and then eat it w/ a fork.

2. I generally start with my back to the shower so I get soaked and wet my hair, then I turn into the water and clean my face and neck, then shampoo my hair and turn soap everything and rinse (facing away), then apply conditioner and do any shaving (facing water).

3. sock-sock-shoe-shoe.

1. I eat it from row to row. Nothing like organized corn eating!
2. First the front side and then the back side. Like BVS, rotation!
3. Socks then shoes. How else could one go about it?

Three weird questions. They arose within my family and I need outisde opinions now

1.When you eat corn on the cob, do eat from side to side or in circles? Circles.

2.When you take a shower, do you stand facing the showerhead or with your back to the showerhead? With my back to it.

3.When you get dressed, do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe? I don't wear socks either.

U2democrat said:

3.When you get dressed, do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe? I don't wear socks either.

:dance: i'm not the only one here who doesn't wear socks!

why should we wear socks? einstein didn't wear them. neither should i.

There was this one time I did the sock shoe, sock shoe and I put on 2 different gym shoes and went to work that way.
I didn't notice until about 1/2 way through my shift waiting tables. It was Valentine's Day. :reject: I still remember.

WildHoneyAlways said:
There was this one time I did the sock shoe, sock shoe and I put on 2 different gym shoes and went to work that way.
I didn't notice until about 1/2 way through my shift waiting tables. It was Valentine's Day. :reject: I still remember.

:lol:

btw, i really like your avatar :up:

{paintedroses} said:
If you don't wear socks, your feet smell

out here we often have sandals or flip flops on so I only wear socks to work out. My feet don't smell :shifty:

i don't really eat corn but when I do i go oh my goodness I think it's pretty random... what does that say about me. No order to my corn eating :reject:

first back then front in the shower

when i wear socks its' sock sock shoe shoe

namkcuR said:
Three weird questions. They arose within my family and I need outisde opinions now :wink:

1.When you eat corn on the cob, do eat from side to side or in circles?

2.When you take a shower, do you stand facing the showerhead or with your back to the showerhead?

3.When you get dressed, do you go sock-sock-shoe-shoe or sock-shoe-sock-shoe?

1. All over the place
2. with my back to the showerhead
3. socksockshoeshoe

1) circles

2) front first, then back

3) despise socks with a passion. will not wear them even in below zero (F) temps. :mad:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
1. Corn on the cob sucks, you just avoid eating it.

:horror:

not when it's cooked slowly on a grill all day and eaten while you sit on the beach.

it's my absolute favorite part of summer.

1. i never paid attention, i'm too busy enjoying it

2. back first (to wash my hair) then front

3. sock, sock, shoe, shoe

discothequeLP said:
:dance: i'm not the only one here who doesn't wear socks!

I don't, either. Well, I do when there's 3 feet of snow on the ground, but I wouldn't if I didn't have to! I wear flip-flops April - October, or anytime there's not more than 3 inches of snow on the ground. I've never had a problem with stinky feet or fungus b/c my feet get plenty of dry, fresh air.

there are no answers, only questions within faux answers posing as questionable statements directed at others, indirectly begging for a response.

Back
Top Bottom