Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Goodnight all! I'm sure April 29th will be better than April 28th.

I get my car back tomorrow. :wink:

I'm back in Melbourne. Hi folks! :wave:

Wow, you made it to a new thread. And it's a good one by Andrew! :ohmy:

the tourist said:
Total Posts: 1,011
User Posts
the tourist 209
KhanadaRhodes 177
Varitek 105
Axver 94

I love how I still managed to come in fourth despite the fact I was off on my Porcupine Tree jaunt with little Internet access! :lol:

coolian2 said:
Hello Ax!

Enjoy your flight?

Not really. Damn ears; I've been on the ground for over an hour now and they still haven't popped. And Virgin Blue hostesses need to stop trying to be funny. But it was uneventful. The most fun part was taking photos from the terminal in Melbourne. Hopefully some of them aren't total shit!

Last sporting information I heard was that fuckin' Kent are doing well against the tattered remnants of our national cricket team.

coolian2 said:

I'm cool with that as long as it's original and not constant.

I felt this one was trying far too hard. If Virgin Blue really want some humour, they should just convert the safety demonstration into a safety video hosted by Ross Noble.

The short quips like the seatbelt should be fastened low and tight around your neck and no smoking in the toilets as they are fitted with cameras crack me up because you have to be listening to catch them.

But the constant stream of bad jokes you've already read somewhere on the internet can be tiresome.

Now, get hit by some YouTube plane goodness as filmed by me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxQ6Y75PXs

coolian2 said:
Now, get hit by some YouTube plane goodness as filmed by me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fxQ6Y75PXs

Now that's pretty cool. :up:

I was sitting on an aisle seat - I always take the aisle - so I didn't even try to take any photos out the window. Took plenty out the rear of the tram on the way home today though, trying to be arty and shit.

coolian2 said:

I wouldn't be surprised.

OH MY GOD I JUST READ THE SCORE ON CRICINFO

Fuck me.

I am now even more wary of loading Cricinfo than I was before.

On a scale of Fucked to All Blacks Beaten By Munster, just how bad is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom