Three Cocks, Wales Superthread - Page 40 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 04-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #586
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto


He cries anyway, about his painfully beautiful love to Paley Palegirl.

Same here. I'm leaving for my State Thespian Festival tomorrow morning, but have to finish my research paper tonight.



Tight count in our round, too. It'll swing in your favor soon when Screws and Axy vote though.
Are you performing at the festival?
__________________

__________________
unico is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #587
Blue Crack Addict
 
phanan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: in the darkness on the edge of town
Posts: 25,061
Local Time: 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
Tight count in our round, too. It'll swing in your favor soon when Screws and Axy vote though.
Ax, yes, but unsure about Screwtape. He doesn't seem to care for my list this time.

You know, because my concept is lacking...
__________________

__________________
phanan is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:37 PM   #588
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Nah, I'm just supporting my fellow Troupe-ers. The Lady Friend's performing though.

Quote:
Originally posted by phanan


Ax, yes, but unsure about Screwtape. He doesn't seem to care for my list this time.

You know, because my concept is lacking...
How the hell is he gonna decide between us? Is your experience better, or mine?

Fuck. I DON'T KNOW.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:38 PM   #589
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
He cries anyway, about his painfully beautiful love to Paley Palegirl.

Same here. I'm leaving for my State Thespian Festival tomorrow morning, but have to finish my research paper tonight.
this is true. and the fact that they keep giving their kids stupid pretentious names.

oooh, cool. and ugh, i've always hated research papers. i don't mind writing essays and papers, i can crank them out in no time and get a great grade on them, but research papers are so boring, with the cards and drafts and all that. i hate having my hand held. i know how to write a paper!

Quote:
Tight count in our round, too. It'll swing in your favor soon when Screws and Axy vote though.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:40 PM   #590
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Did you get any of the Heatherette collection? I am in love with the Lull lipglass, it's amazing and makes my lips look hawt.
yeah, although i forget what i bought. i think i got style minx lipglass, and the trio 1 eyeshadow (the one with the blue and black eyeshadows). oh, and i got one of the eyeliners, the blue one, to match i think i got the brown/gold eyeliner too but i can't remember.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #591
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

this is true. and the fact that they keep giving their kids stupid pretentious names.

oooh, cool. and ugh, i've always hated research papers. i don't mind writing essays and papers, i can crank them out in no time and get a great grade on them, but research papers are so boring, with the cards and drafts and all that. i hate having my hand held. i know how to write a paper!
I have my rough draft done and only have to make a few changes, but I've gotta print out all my sources and highlight the material I plucked out. That's gonna be a pain in the ass.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:41 PM   #592
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by unico
what's goin on? i sorta dropped out of the party last night. did varitek drunk post? :istoolazytolookback:
not much. i think she did a little, but i don't remember.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:42 PM   #593
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by phanan
You know, because my concept is lacking...
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:43 PM   #594
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:54 AM
did i miss something? was el mel's fake setlist posted already?
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #595
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
I have my rough draft done and only have to make a few changes, but I've gotta print out all my sources and highlight the material I plucked out. That's gonna be a pain in the ass.
and that's why i hate research papers. i'd rather just write my essay and hand in a works cited page along with it.

don't get me started on my english 12 class when half the class plagiarized (including the vice principal's daughter) and yet surprise surprise...they all got to do a second paper. because, you know, we can't fail the vice principal's daughter. fucking ridiculous.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:44 PM   #596
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:54 AM
omg yes the internet is slow as shit
__________________
unico is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #597
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LarryMullen's_POPAngel


Did you get any of the Heatherette collection? I am in love with the Lull lipglass, it's amazing and makes my lips look hawt.
ooh and have you seen the dazzleglass collection yet? i haven't seen it in person but it looks so online, i bought a couple. plus, it's lip gloss so i know i'll love it.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:45 PM   #598
LMP
Blue Crack Supplier
 
LMP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 37,609
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

and that's why i hate research papers. i'd rather just write my essay and hand in a works cited page along with it.

don't get me started on my english 12 class when half the class plagiarized (including the vice principal's daughter) and yet surprise surprise...they all got to do a second paper. because, you know, we can't fail the vice principal's daughter. fucking ridiculous.
Ridiculous indeed.
__________________
LMP is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:47 PM   #599
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,607
Local Time: 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by LemonMacPhisto
Ridiculous indeed.
yeah, i had the same teacher the year before too, and helped her out during my free period sometimes (yes i was a teacher's pet lol, but she was really nice) and she complained to me about it and how she thought it was unfair and she would've rather failed them all. so at least i knew it wasn't her choice to give them a second chance.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 04-29-2008, 04:49 PM   #600
Blue Crack Addict
 
unico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Rage Ave.
Posts: 18,747
Local Time: 08:54 AM
research papers are a pain in the ass because theres a specific template to stick to. but i do find it fun sometimes because you're bringing together other people's research and tying it together with another thought. it's fun when you discover new relationships with your own surveys.
__________________

__________________
unico is offline  
 

Tags
superthread

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:54 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com