Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

You clearly weren't just front row at the three best concerts of your life.

Well, no, but considering that I don't have a girlfriend and haven't had one yet, I'd take the girl any day. Unless it's U2, Queen or the Police, in which case I'd take the girl to the concert, ha.

phanan said:

Yeah, I first got involved at DI2. I cobbled something together real quick and subsequently got clobbered. But then I understood how it all worked out and improved after that.

Just looked up your tracklist from DI II and it's got some pretty cool songs on it ...

Axver said:

Just looked up your tracklist from DI II and it's got some pretty cool songs on it ...

I'd say the main thing with DI is knowing how to get tracks to flow, and having a coherent theme or idea through it all. Like seriously, getting good songs isn't hard.

Although I am disappointed that nobody (apparently) likes my last three-song-segue. I love it. :madspit:

Axver said:

I did it in a couple of hours. I showed up late to that one as you guys were trying to fill the last spot and everyone else was done. So I didn't really get a chance to work on how well the songs went from one to the other - I just kinda threw them all up there.

Needless to say, I didn't get very far.

phanan said:

Yeah, not too many posts there.

I don't expect to win the whole thing anyway this time.

I hope you do win it this time, though, as I think yours is the best tracklist there. At this stage, my top three is:

1. phanan
2. Screwtape
3. AtomicBono

gvox said:
I'm thinking of enrolling in DI. I've lurked and watched for some time.....I have a really sappy concept to work with tho..but might be saved by the glaring lack of U2?

Always looking for new people to give it a shot.

Although it'll be a few months most likely before the next one arrives. I don't like to do them too close together because then we just kind of overload on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom