Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg i disappeared. Bonnie, I love the new name you gave me.
whee.gif

Bah, I'm kind of frustrated how many photos from my weekend turned out blurry. :down:

But I've got some rather nice ones of the Mudgeeraba/Tallai region of the Gold Coast at least.

Bah, seems my plane pictures are better than my train pictures. Well, at least Ian will be happy.

At least my attempt to be arty on the tram home on Tuesday worked. I was photographing out the rear of the tram, chronicling the trip home.

gvox said:

I tried. I really did. I even made fun of my own posting habits in a sortof obscure (but likely only funny to me) way.

dash.gif

Have no fear, my boy - it wasn't you I was aiming at, but rather mofo82 and his affiliates (if he has any).

The Sad Punk said:

I like the way Ian thinks. :lmao:

So which one you think, next?

I'm thinking Saddam Hussein Town, since we've done a fair few Aussie ones already.

Hey, Maj., what are this week's readings like for the Terrorism tute tomorrow? I, uh, haven't done them yet.

phanan said:
I saw the post count for the thread and was expecting another onslaught of tram pictures. :wink:

:lol: No, we just discovered how to postwhore again after the dead weekend.

Though I could turn some of my recent pictures into a dodgy photo essay or something ... :hmm:

Axver said:
Hey, Maj., what are this week's readings like for the Terrorism tute tomorrow? I, uh, haven't done them yet.

What a coincidence, I haven't either!

:reject:

I have a good excuse though, I've had other work due, plus I just spent over an hour and a half chatting to a nice young lady on MSN when I was meant to be doing the readings.

The Sad Punk said:
Hey Maj! Long time no see!

Now we can get to 1000 soon! :hyper:

Just 20 or so to go now. Surely we can do that in the hour I plan to stay up.

Last edited:
major_panic said:

What a coincidence, I haven't either!

:reject:

I have a good excuse though, I've had other work due, plus I just spent over an hour and a half chatting to a nice young lady on MSN when I was meant to be doing the readings.

:lmao:

I think my excuse - Porcupine Tree - is even better.

phanan said:

It's because you're back, of course. You're the life of the party.

And Ian's back too. It seems this place needs its transport-obsessed Kiwis to post bullshit.

phanan said:
LMP is getting his revenge in Desert Island this round.

I must say, I'm vaguely surprised at how well I've done (ie. actually getting votes). I didn't think I'd go anywhere with my playlist. Although I have learned a lot about how it all works now, so hopefully next time I'll be better suited to it.

phanan said:
LMP is getting his revenge in Desert Island this round.

I don't get it. By reading the thread itself, you'd think that you were winning in a landslide.

major_panic said:

I don't know - I reckon blonde, blue eyes and beautiful beats PT by a fair bit...

You clearly weren't just front row at the three best concerts of your life.

major_panic said:

I must say, I'm vaguely surprised at how well I've done (ie. actually getting votes). I didn't think I'd go anywhere with my playlist. Although I have learned a lot about how it all works now, so hopefully next time I'll be better suited to it.

Yeah, I first got involved at DI2. I cobbled something together real quick and subsequently got clobbered. But then I understood how it all worked out and improved after that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom