Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:
:lol: we always get resumes from people who can't spell or constuct a sentence at all. We also get a lot of people telling us how much they'd like to work at our competitor. . . . Ever heard of proof-reading?
:laugh:

People seriously need to employ me as a proof-reader.

I went to Coles today for Chicken & Corn cup a soup, family block of Snack chocolate and some Salmon & Lobster spread (helps the cats tablets go down easier) and they were bloody sold out of all three things :mad: :mad:

luckily for my the KFC had plenty of chips :happy:

cinnaminson said:
I went to Coles today for Chicken & Corn cup a soup, family block of Snack chocolate and some Salmon & Lobster spread (helps the cats tablets go down easier) and they were bloody sold out of all three things :mad: :mad:

PHAIL, Coles. :tsk:

cinnaminson said:

it's beddy byes for me veeerrrryyy sooon. I have to be up before 6 :sad:

Oh, now that's just crap.

Time for all of you to kill me for thinking my midday lecture is a touch too early! :happy:

cinnaminson said:

you still taking those cat tablets?

:lol:

cinnaminson said:

My Coles does an amazing job of being out of the tins of tomatoes I like. It's frustrating.

I'm also convinced it's staffed primarily by bogans. I once was trying to find tortillas. They didn't know what I wanted when I asked for "tortiyas". I had to ask for "tor-till-ahs". :|

Alisaura said:
I love the random conversations we have at work. Today we were talking about beetle defense mechanisms.... Bombadier beetles FTW! :up:

Oh, have you ever watched Japanese videos of bugs fighting before? They're so cool, if a little weird. :lol:

Axver said:

Oh, now that's just crap.

Time for all of you to kill me for thinking my midday lecture is a touch too early! :happy:

:eyebrow: by 12 I will have done the banking and visited the post office, set up for a catalogue, teach all the spazzes how to process the special offers, tell them all again how to do the offers, posted all the stores sales on the website, enter all the deliveries from the past week into the computers. . . . . . . .and have had a lunch break.

think of that while you're lying in bed

The Sad Punk said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/sportSkills

Dumb biased Yank polls. How is pussy Gridiron (under 'Football' incorrectly') more physically demanding than Rugby? Or even Basketball, for that matter? And if 'Wrestling' counts pankration... :mad:

I'm not even going to click on that link because it will just make me too angry.

Put simply, if you need to wear a helmet and twenty pillows to play a sport, you're a big fucking wimp. I think most gridiron players would suffer heart attacks if they ever got caught in a rolling maul - even with their pansy armour on.

cinnaminson said:

:eyebrow: by 12 I will have done the banking and visited the post office, set up for a catalogue, teach all the spazzes how to process the special offers, tell them all again how to do the offers, posted all the stores sales on the website, enter all the deliveries from the past week into the computers. . . . . . . .and have had a lunch break.

think of that while you're lying in bed

You have fun doing that and think of me sleeping, then staggering up, eating breakfast, and postwhoring here before jumping on a tram and meeting up with the Maj. before going to a lecture on terrorism.

Axver said:
I'm also convinced it's staffed primarily by bogans. I once was trying to find tortillas. They didn't know what I wanted when I asked for "tortiyas". I had to ask for "tor-till-ahs". :|
As someone with a friend who knows a lot of Mexicans, this makes me wince.

:lol: :lol: was just sampling the new Grand Theft Auto game :reject: The guy was drunk and when you tried to walk he'd stagger all over the place and fall over people :lol: twas very funny, maybe that 's just the sleepiness though. . . . .

want to stay but have to go to sleep :madwife:

The Sad Punk said:
Oh, have you ever watched Japanese videos of bugs fighting before? They're so cool, if a little weird. :lol:
No, I never have... sounds interesting!

Now you made me think of those big rhinoceros beetles fighting...

I found those Tool CDs, btw... haven't listened to them yet :reject:

I have nothing against Coles, I support their capitalist empire because they have sell their own brand of nice and cheap products.

Ax, you're great just for buying tortillas, I've had Mexican for lunch two days in a row now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom