Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cinnaminson said:

I taped it, was it the ep with the U2 cover band???

Nope, though it had Hamish Blake so I was happy. I've liked almost nothing he's done outside of Spicks & Specks, but he always cracks me up when he's on Spicks & Specks.

cinnaminson said:
yaaay, Hamish is so crappy :lol: I get to watch it tomorrow during my 11 o'clock lunch :eyebrow:

His jokes are so bloody terrible that it absolutely cracks me up.

Also, there's a good Kiwi joke during the episode that I think everyone on this thread will appreciate!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CIN go to music max. 1988 rewind , its hillarious, but also awesome :up:

phails at it again for FUCKS SAKE .

Last edited:
Ugh, I wish Big Bother would just fuck off. Do people even still watch it?!

I reckon for the next thread, we should go to the Brisbane suburb of Geebung.

mysterious_jen said:
How is it that I can spout 10,000 words of dubious fiction in six months, not to mention 10,000 posts of even more dubious stuff in the last year or so, but I can't make myself update my resumé so I can get out of my shit hole of a job?!

:banghead:

Also, the formatting is screwy, which is bad when I'm trying to tell them how good I am with MS Word. :lol:

Alisaura said:

How is it that I can spout 10,000 words of dubious fiction in six months, not to mention 10,000 posts of even more dubious stuff in the last year or so, but I can't make myself update my resumé so I can get out of my shit hole of a job?!

:banghead:

Also, the formatting is screwy, which is bad when I'm trying to tell them how good I am with MS Word. :lol:

:lol: we always get resumes from people who can't spell or constuct a sentence at all. We also get a lot of people telling us how much they'd like to work at our competitor. . . . Ever heard of proof-reading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom