Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
In the absence of anything else to watch, i was going to watch Cold Case.....but it's a Coldplay music episode.

... who the hell does that? They should be tried for crimes against humanity.

It can't even be 10pm there. I don't know how I'd sleep if I had to go to bed before about midnight.

gluey said:

:uhoh: Don't you know it finished at IMAX at 9pm tonight....last screening....:tsk:

Ha, ooops.

Also, Kim! :wave: Ian and I missed you last night when he was watching Stars In Their Eyes ...

Axver said:

Ha, ooops.

Also, Kim! :wave: Ian and I missed you last night when he was watching Stars In Their Eyes ...

:wave: Hey Ax!! I saw it, but my hubby and his mate were on TradeMe :madspit: So I couldn't slaughter it online with you guys :madwife: Shit, they're shockers.....:yikes:

It's so sad Ian missed IMAX......it was soooooo fucking good there too!!

Yeah, I wouldn't want to see U2 3D anywhere but Imax.

And we really missed your prophetic powers. Though Ian seems to be developing prophetic powers of his own, as he correctly guessed the winner.

pfft picking the winner is childs play :tsk:

You'll be pleased to know that I continued to scare myself with my powers last night!! :lol:

gluey said:
pfft picking the winner is childs play :tsk:

You'll be pleased to know that I continued to scare myself with my powers last night!! :lol:

:lol: Either I have no powers or Ian's descriptions of upcoming contestants sucked, because I didn't get any. He mentioned some 20-something guy from Waihi, so I expected something hippy-fied, but instead he was Johnny Cash.

Yeah :lol: I certainly wasn't expecting Johnny Cash!!! I was fucking petrified with Celine though. If you closed your eyes and blocked your ears while chewing peanuts, she might have got away with it....

I refuse to believe anybody would willingly imitate Celine Dion, let alone do so on national TV. She must have done it under duress. CALL THE POLICE!

Stevie Wonder had me in a fit of the giggles.....he was awful to listen to and just wrong to look at!

gluey said:
Stevie Wonder had me in a fit of the giggles.....he was awful to listen to and just wrong to look at!

I was disappointed the guy wasn't white. That would have brought shitloads of lulz.

gluey said:
he may as well have been white because the makeup was horrendous!! :yikes:

:laugh:

OK, I'm off to eat dinner and watch Spicks & Specks. Should be back within half an hour ...

The Sad Punk said:

Nice! I wish more aging rock stars would do that, hint hint.

I know some young rock stars like a certain Chris Martin who should do that too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom