Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
KhanadaRhodes said:

:lol: i wasn't sure if any of that stuff was yours or not, i didn't wanna poke around to be nosey, and plus i was like "if i look, i wouldn't be able to tell if it's his anyway"

The phanan from North Carolina has hair that kinda looks like Axver. :lol:

phanan said:
Is the site a bit sluggish for anyone else right now?

Every other click seems to take forever.

Yes, it's been like that for me for a few days now. It almost prevented me from listening to the new Coldplay song. Oh noez! :wink:

How're you guys doing today?

i'm here! party time
whee.gif

LemonMacPhisto said:
Yes, it's been like that for me for a few days now. It almost prevented me from listening to the new Coldplay song. Oh noez! :wink:

How're you guys doing today?
that'd make chris cry :(

i'm great, i'm one day closer to my weekend :drool: tomorrow's my friday
dance.gif

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Whenever anyone posts it takes forever to update the page. It only happens to me at work and I've cleared my cookies, etc. :scratch:

MAC makeup, Khan? :flirt:
i guess i'm just lucky :knocksonwood:

yes :drool: that's all i ever buy :isnowpoorfrombuyingsomuchovertheyears:

KhanadaRhodes said:

that'd make chris cry :(

i'm great, i'm one day closer to my weekend :drool: tomorrow's my friday
dance.gif

He cries anyway, about his painfully beautiful love to Paley Palegirl.

Same here. I'm leaving for my State Thespian Festival tomorrow morning, but have to finish my research paper tonight. :grumpy:

phanan said:

I'll be better in about 30 minutes when I'm outta here...

Tight count in our round, too. It'll swing in your favor soon when Screws and Axy vote though.

LemonMacPhisto said:

Same here. I'm leaving for my State Thespian Festival tomorrow morning, but have to finish my research paper tonight. :grumpy:

Tight count in our round, too. It'll swing in your favor soon when Screws and Axy vote though.

Are you performing at the festival?

Nah, I'm just supporting my fellow Troupe-ers. The Lady Friend's performing though. :up:

phanan said:

Ax, yes, but unsure about Screwtape. He doesn't seem to care for my list this time.

You know, because my concept is lacking...

How the hell is he gonna decide between us? Is your experience better, or mine?

Fuck. I DON'T KNOW.

LemonMacPhisto said:

this is true. and the fact that they keep giving their kids stupid pretentious names.

oooh, cool. and ugh, i've always hated research papers. i don't mind writing essays and papers, i can crank them out in no time and get a great grade on them, but research papers are so boring, with the cards and drafts and all that. i hate having my hand held. i know how to write a paper! :mad:

:hmm:

:giggle:

Did you get any of the Heatherette collection? I am in love with the Lull lipglass, it's amazing and makes my lips look hawt. :sexywink:
yeah, although i forget what i bought. i think i got style minx lipglass, and the trio 1 eyeshadow (the one with the blue and black eyeshadows). oh, and i got one of the eyeliners, the blue one, to match :drool: i think i got the brown/gold eyeliner too but i can't remember.

KhanadaRhodes said:

this is true. and the fact that they keep giving their kids stupid pretentious names.

oooh, cool. and ugh, i've always hated research papers. i don't mind writing essays and papers, i can crank them out in no time and get a great grade on them, but research papers are so boring, with the cards and drafts and all that. i hate having my hand held. i know how to write a paper! :mad:

I have my rough draft done and only have to make a few changes, but I've gotta print out all my sources and highlight the material I plucked out. That's gonna be a pain in the ass.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I have my rough draft done and only have to make a few changes, but I've gotta print out all my sources and highlight the material I plucked out. That's gonna be a pain in the ass.
and that's why i hate research papers. i'd rather just write my essay and hand in a works cited page along with it.

don't get me started on my english 12 class when half the class plagiarized (including the vice principal's daughter) and yet surprise surprise...they all got to do a second paper. because, you know, we can't fail the vice principal's daughter. fucking ridiculous. :|

:giggle:

Did you get any of the Heatherette collection? I am in love with the Lull lipglass, it's amazing and makes my lips look hawt. :sexywink:
ooh and have you seen the dazzleglass collection yet? i haven't seen it in person but it looks so :drool: online, i bought a couple. plus, it's lip gloss so i know i'll love it.

KhanadaRhodes said:

and that's why i hate research papers. i'd rather just write my essay and hand in a works cited page along with it.

don't get me started on my english 12 class when half the class plagiarized (including the vice principal's daughter) and yet surprise surprise...they all got to do a second paper. because, you know, we can't fail the vice principal's daughter. fucking ridiculous. :|

Ridiculous indeed.

LemonMacPhisto said:
Ridiculous indeed.
yeah, i had the same teacher the year before too, and helped her out during my free period sometimes (yes i was a teacher's pet lol, but she was really nice) and she complained to me about it and how she thought it was unfair and she would've rather failed them all. so at least i knew it wasn't her choice to give them a second chance.

research papers are a pain in the ass because theres a specific template to stick to. but i do find it fun sometimes because you're bringing together other people's research and tying it together with another thought. it's fun when you discover new relationships with your own surveys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom