Three Cocks, Wales Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And to see my girlfriend, and comfort her about not getting onto the Seattle Seahawks professional football team's cheerleading team.

I've felt my postwhoring's been a lot less of late. And yet I still posted over 1000 times in April.

I'm hungry. I don't know why, though. My body dislikes me. Usually I'm not hungry the first hour I'm awake.

I just started to listen to Stupid Dream. I listened to The Sky Moves Sideways yesterday, and the singles for Lazarus, Four Chords That Made A Million, and Fear Of A Blank Planet.

So now that I've gotten through the singles, I'm moving onto the albums. Then I'll get to the live stuff.

Actually, the more I think about it, I was playing with them. Like I was playing lead guitar. But I didn't know the songs. But Steven Wilson just told me to improvise.

lol, well i always wonder what the meaning behind everyone's names are. some people's are self expanatory of course if it's their name or references something U2ey, but otherwise i'm like :hmm:

that's what i thought it was! (although to be honest, it's only because i googled it, lol)

KhanadaRhodes said:
lol, well i always wonder what the meaning behind everyone's names are. some people's are self expanatory of course if it's their name or references something U2ey, but otherwise i'm like :hmm:

that's what i thought it was! (although to be honest, it's only because i googled it, lol)

You googled it? Wow, I feel so important. :wink:

I just googled it - it's the first thing that comes up.

Hey, someone has a "phanan's spot" - how dare they?

And there's another phanan in North Carolina posting photos and albums.

And here I was thinking I was an original.

phanan said:
I just googled it - it's the first thing that comes up.

Hey, someone has a "phanan's spot" - how dare they?

And there's another phanan in North Carolina posting photos and albums.

And here I was thinking I was an original.
:lol: i wasn't sure if any of that stuff was yours or not, i didn't wanna poke around to be nosey, and plus i was like "if i look, i wouldn't be able to tell if it's his anyway"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom