Three Cheers for My Chemical Romance

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mcr :rockon:

when i listen to them, i feel like :dancing:

i must add that they put on quite the live show. saw em live twice and they were fantastic both times. :up:

I posted this in your joural, Yertle, but I want to tell everyone:

Go find and watch the music video for 'Helena' (see LAUNCH, mtv.com, iTunes, any music video site) It's excellent (and I usually find most videos boring and unoriginal). Great, great video.

the Helena video is great... I like the colors and that kind of dark images in there :up:

I like the song too

My Chemical Romance are on the cover of the June issue of Spin magazine, and there's a nice article on the band (with comic book-themed pictures) inside. Just thought I'd pass that along, since I don't know how much longer the June Spin will be available.

:up:

I was also very apprehensive about giving them a chance, but I love this album. I find myself singing "To the End" over... and over... and over... kind of a creepy song to be singing to one's self.

I also enjoy the musical stylings of MCR...saw them live in Toronto..wow last marchish? yes, early march..they were really good, I think they even stole the show away from the used myself. Fav song would have to be "the jetset life is gonna kill you"

Woah, I've been trying to get tickets to see them for ages but their not in the UK for a million years :sad:

TJLIGKY is an amazing song, but Thank You For The Venom is my fav on the album.

Back
Top Bottom