Those "free ipod" thingies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
Has anyone ever been successful in receiving a Free Ipod from that website of the same name? These offers pop up continuosly, and I was wondering if anyone has ever REALLY received a Free Ipod from these...things.

Those 'free gift' websites are a huge con. They are theoretically possible but if you work it out mathematically, it's very, very, very unlikely the lower down the list you are, that you'll ever get anything.

AVOID

<---- website developer / internet marketing

EDITED TO SAY:

ummm, I'm the web developer not Charles Kennedy (the guy in my avatar), he's the leader of the Liberal Democrats and not a web developer (as far as I know, he might do it as a hobby...who knows) :lol:

Last edited:
ewen said:

EDITED TO SAY:

ummm, I'm the web developer not Charles Kennedy (the guy in my avatar), he's the leader of the Liberal Democrats and not a web developer (as far as I know, he might do it as a hobby...who knows) :lol:

I briefly got excited at the prospect that you could have been Charles Kennedy posing as Ewen for all this time :wink:

one of my friends got a 20 GB ipod from that..
he said it was a VERY long timeconsuming process.
and it requires lots of patience..

he said in order to get it and stuff, it depends on how long each ad subscription takes and whatnot. cause you need to get people to sign up

in general, he told me got his ipod in a matter of 5 months.

Yes, I know people have got one. However, sometimes they don't give you the credit for whatever reason (like if your friend has to sign up for a trial deal and cancels right away, they might not count it). In terms of cost, it's worth it, but it's a huge waste of time and a pain in the ass if you ask me.

Never tried it... always figured it'd lure spam or something. And if not that, I'd probably just rather buy one right away than have to wait forever.

I run pretty busy websites. I put up a few links, and got one pretty quick and painless. My 2nd attempt, (60gb Photo one) was a bit more of a failure, but I didn't really pursure the people that signed up.

Long story short, it works, but it can be a pain. Refstop.com allows you to "trade" referrals. So if you do www.freeipods.com and you need to get 5 referrals, you do 5 OTHER offers for people, and they do them for you. That works a bit quicker and I know someone going through most of the free offers. (He's gotten 60gb, 20gb, and now working on a freeflatpanel)

Back
Top Bottom