Thom Yorke---The Eraser Leaks!!1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
xaviMF22 said:

In past interviews Thom has said that he doesn"t mind people downloading, because of how bad music is on the radio.

Oh really? Maybe I should reconsider this then. :hyper:

Nah, I'll wait. If it was something I suspected I wouldn't buy but was curious about, I might do it. But I know I'm going to buy this and I have too much going on right now anyway.

joyfulgirl said:

Oh really? Maybe I should reconsider this then. :hyper:

Nah, I'll wait. If it was something I suspected I wouldn't buy but was curious about, I might do it. But I know I'm going to buy this and I have too much going on right now anyway.

at least listen to "atoms for peace" Im sure you'll like it:wink: :wink: :drool: :drool:

anyway if you change your mind just leave your email

xaviMF22 said:

at least listen to "atoms for peace" Im sure you'll like it:wink: :wink: :drool: :drool:

anyway if you change your mind just leave your email

Twist my arm. :mac:

Okay, send me that one song only, please. A preview neva hurt nobody.

joyfulgirl60 @ gmaildotcom

I fell in love with Kid A when I was traveling and flights were delayed all day. I kept playing it over and over and over as I roamed through the airport and then later on the flight. I kept drifting in and out of sleep while those songs made their way deep into my consciousness. This song reminds me of that.

joyfulgirl said:
I fell in love with Kid A when I was traveling and flights were delayed all day. I kept playing it over and over and over as I roamed through the airport and then later on the flight. I kept drifting in and out of sleep while those songs made their way deep into my consciousness. This song reminds me of that.

:drool:

xaviMF22 said:

In past interviews Thom has said that he doesn"t mind people downloading, because of how bad music is on the radio.

Anyway Im sure I'll buy a copy when it comes so... I just couldn't resist:wink:

Oh, dear. :( This is making it even harder to resist. I've read that he and the band were upset when HTTT leaked, but those were unfinished tracks. If these are finished tracks, then maybe Thom wouldn't mind so much if people downloaded then bought the album when it gets released.

I'm hanging on by a thread here! I always love to look at the album art while I listen to a new CD (Radiohead's is always so mind-blowing) and it's spoiled a little if I'm already familiar with the music.

I'm just curious about how long the CD is? I know it is only 9 songs, so is the album short?

GibsonGirl said:

Oh, dear. :( This is making it even harder to resist. I've read that he and the band were upset when HTTT leaked, but those were unfinished tracks. If these are finished tracks, then maybe Thom wouldn't mind so much if people downloaded then bought the album when it gets released.

I'm hanging on by a thread here! I always love to look at the album art while I listen to a new CD (Radiohead's is always so mind-blowing) and it's spoiled a little if I'm already familiar with the music.

fight it, only one more month and eleven days to go
:wink:

I'll wait with you, GibsonGirl. You can do it!

I guess I'm just a traditionalist about these things. I don't mind hearing the singles ahead of time, since they're usually being played on the radio or have videos already. But there is just something so rewarding, so pleasurable, about getting a brand new album on its release date. I still love buying and owning CDs and hearing albums in CD quality from the very first listen. And my local shop lets you come in at midnight on Monday to buy new releases if you like. I'm sure there will be a lot of people there that night for this record, including me.

Just my $.02 on why I'm still gonna wait.

I realized that cymbal rush was actually on "TMGLMOAT"

"Atoms for peace" is the best
"the eraser" is awesome

This album requires a lot of time and patience for it to sink in. Not a very accessible album, but its great:drool:

joyfulgirl said:

I fell in love with Kid A the same way! I was travelling to New York City at nightime and fell asleep in the bus whilst listening to it. When I woke up it was pitch black outside and I began listening to Everything in it's Right Place.

Everytime I listen to it it reminds me of NYC.

I'm loving it, guys! Seriously.

Bear, I don't know what your major malfunction is. Have you given the album repeated listenings?

I really like Atoms for Peace, Cymbal Rush, The Eraser, and Black Swan.

the rest I don't care for at all.

Back
Top Bottom