Thom is a better guitar player than Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The Wanderer

Kid A
BandBlue.jpg

sorry Bono, but it had to be said.

thom023.jpg

Yeah but Bono looks better playing it.

thom136.jpg

lol

[This message has been edited by Sicy (edited 02-10-2002).]

I am a better drummer than Thom

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

[This message has been edited by Salome (edited 02-11-2002).]

OMG...Sicy. Those have to be the funniest pictures I've ever seen, especially that blue Thom one. LOL!

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

I still dont understand the fascination with Radiohead, one of the funniest things that I heard recently on the radio here when they were just out was the 'how to be a pretentious radiohead wanker guide'.....anyway I am sure there are many people the world over who can play g-tar better than Bono, shit I probably can (bet he dosnt own a Maton:wink:)

some people don't understand the fascination with a lot of things

:ohmy: This thread must have set a record for the longest amount of time from when it was retired to when it was bumped

On a related subject, Thom is supposedly working on a solo project now. Sexciting.

Back
Top Bottom