This Season's 'Family Guy' Compared to the Last 3 Seasons

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LMP

Blue Crack Supplier
Do you think 'Family Guy' is better since it's return or been pretty crappy?

Also, which has been your favorite episode or gag from this season? *if you have one*

I think it's better and is a bit more flashback-oriented so that's good.

Peter singing 'Rock Lobster' to Cleveland was my highlight of the season so far

I'd say that it's been a great season gagwise, but kind of a lackluster season storyline-wise.

I want another Brian/Stewie episode. :hyper:

But, overall, I'm not complaining. :up:

Edit: Ah, looks like you've got 666 posts at the moment. MacPhisto indeed. :wink:

I got some new shoes for the occasion...

There's going to be a 3 part Brian/Stewie storyline with Stewie searching for his real father. Also, those 3 episodes are going to be put on a DVD and all the "STUFF U CAN'T C ON TV!!! OMFG!!!!" stuff is going to be on it.

Oh, fantastic. I'd heard rumors about a TV movie where Stewie goes in search of his real father. Guess they just broke it up into 3 episodes. Very cool. :hyper:

Each new episode has had at least one moment that nearly had me in tears from laughter.

American Dad, on the other hand, has been a huge disappointment.

Like Diemen said, each episode has featured at least one hilarious moment.
My favorites so far are Brian (after telling Stewie not to say anything about Tucker's kids face when they confront him about Chris getting blamed for bringing vodka to the dance) telling Tucker that Chris' world has been "turned upside-down face". And Stewie just staring at Brian and cocking his head slowly.

Then the episode when Chris has a crush on his teacher, and at dinner Meg says "Thats disgusting", Stewie retorts with, "you want to know something else thats disgusting and forces out a fart then his eyeball rolls over red nd he says "Damn, I've burst a blood vessel."

Last night would be the opening scene of "The Bachelorette" with Quagmire in the back of the group of bachelors going "giggity giggity..." and the you hear, "Hey put your pants on!"

Glad the show has returned.
I read that the Stewie searching for his dad thing is gonna be a straight to DVD movie release in September.

And American Dad is subpar at best.

Back
Top Bottom