this place is dead

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
".....not quite dead yet...." -words made famous by marty feldman

maybe a bit more like a pride of lions, having a nice lie down in the shade after a big feed.

"....just another wafer thin morsel....." words made famous by Mr Creosote "the meaning of life"

stand back, this could get messy......

World Aids Day where I am and the tennis was on...I'm avoiding the housework......
maybe I can pretend to be dead:hmmm:
great idea yertle, I did have misgivings, thanks

I want to go for a walk! I feel happy! I feel happy!

:shifty:

I think some people just might have a life thanksgiving weekend :wink:

I'm watching Dr. Doolittle :shifty:

I had Thanksgiving lunch with my parents. We had to bring Mom to the airport then. My friend Matt came over, and we laid in bed and watched TV. Then we went to see a movie and did some shopping. We were going to hit the bar, but I figured I better conserve my money. Now we are just hanging out here.

am I in America

it was a bit of a surreal day for me.

Part airport, part feeling as if I was in another country rather than the middle of America.

My meal for the three Germans: neither a success nor a failure. But closer to the failure side of the scale. :shrug:

It was odd not having turkey on Thanksgiving. :hyper:

viva vegetarians!

I did Lorca work :drool: And the computer at home is broken so I dont come here often I spend most of my time doing work :ohmy:

well I thought I heard World Aids Day was Friday...I think it's Monday..
I'm still hiding from the housework:reject:
**bouncy bouncy....T.I.gg.rrrrrrrrrrrrrr**
:lmao: @bammo's signature

ok yertle an whoever wants to know...

my thanksgiving was the best i had in years without mom/dad! was at friends house for half a day. 20 people. keg of beer. drinking games. the bird. sweet potato caserole. stuffing. cranberry sauce, yum. 6 different pies. the usual stuff. oh an after everyone got full and drunk we got in the hot tub at midnight for 2 hours! clogging the jets to squirt people in clothes through the air vents, one guy who had absolutely no clue what was going on :lmao: what a day!

nah , it's not that boring , saw this movie with Sean Penn , 21 grams , why all his latest movies ( and over all ) are so damn depressing and sexy , benicio del torro was also great , and the private scenes

jesseu2 said:
ok yertle an whoever wants to know...

my thanksgiving was the best i had in years without mom/dad! was at friends house for half a day. 20 people. keg of beer. drinking games. the bird. sweet potato caserole. stuffing. cranberry sauce, yum. 6 different pies. the usual stuff. oh an after everyone got full and drunk we got in the hot tub at midnight for 2 hours! clogging the jets to squirt people in clothes through the air vents, one guy who had absolutely no clue what was going on :lmao: what a day!

You 'da man Jesse! :up: I don't suppose you'll be doing Thanksgiving with the parents any time soon!!!

:) :) :)

:yes:

Back
Top Bottom