This Pic Might Give You Nightmares

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Snake handler Peter Morningstar has his brow bitten by a 7 kilogram (15.5 pound), 3 meter (10 feet) long carpet snake during a photo shoot for a newspaper in Brisbane, Australia, Thursday, May 30, 2002, after Morningstar removed the snake from a roof of a house. Reptile lover Morningstar has been bitten by non-venomous snakes before and this time the snake bit off more than it could chew leaving only small puncture marks on Morningstar's face.

capt.1024215049.australia_snake_bite_bris101.jpg

:scream: I have a snake phobia!! Does anyone else? Who would want to be a snake handler?

Ouch!!!!- I cant stand snakes, I have such a phobia of them and have seen many of them in my times and I just freeze when I see them and I must say that that is one scary pic, funny though as Brisbane is just down the road from me, hope I never run into a snake like that:)

Miss MacPhisto said:
indy.gif

Whyd it have to be snakes?!

Oh gosh I'm with Dr. Jones on this. I hate snakes. Let a tarantula crawl all the way up my arm from my hand to my neck once, but scared to death of snakes even little snake cubs:eek:

:| Thanks for not letting me sleep tonight GM:eek:

I know, isnt he yummy??? :tongue:

Oh, speaking of yummy, heres a little something for Z Edge and Gina...A GUMMI snake!! Mua ha ha ha ha!:evil:
snakes.gif

jk, actually, i hate snakes myself...:down:

Last edited:
I hate snakes. Water snakes really scare me. I already have a reoccurring dream about snakes swarming all over our house. Ick. Ick. Ick.

um...ouch...i don't mind snakes in contained situations, but i do mind when they're attached to my face...

Best way to deal with a snake is with a shovel - and violently.
I only saw one snake up and personal once, and that was a King Brown. I would have peed my pants if I wasnt frozen in fear.

Back
Top Bottom