this one's for the freaks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yes, yes, yes. Definitely start with Forever Delayed. That's what I did, and now I own all their albums, lots of singles, and the book 'Everything.'

I agree with U2Man, Zoots. This is an important discovery for you. And so the obsession begins... :macdevil:

And my personal favorite off Lifeblood is "To Repel Ghosts," but really, the whole album is quality.

I guess I'm gonna have to stick with buying their stuff online. Went to Best Buy over the weekend and couldn't find a single CD of theirs! I guess since they're all imports...

I bought the limited edition Forever Delayed about two years ago and loved it. :heart:

However, I haven't bought anything since...I never seem to find their stuff, and when I do, it's really expensive. :( (I can't even remember how much Forever Delayed was, but I have a feeling it was a lot).

Zootlesque said:
I guess I'm gonna have to stick with buying their stuff online. Went to Best Buy over the weekend and couldn't find a single CD of theirs! I guess since they're all imports...

Welcome to life as a Manics fan who lives across the pond. Amazon.com just became your new best friend.

One time I lucked out and found all this Manics stuff used at my local store, but for the most part, I have to order all their stuff. It's worth the money and time, though. :up:

Send Away the Tigers is the best album of the year so far for me, AWESOME! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm A Patsy has been on very high rotation on my I-Pod, and Indian Summer is gorgeous.

This album is okay...nothing more than that. It's a bit on the short side too.

The Manics have always been pretty good, but have always fallen a little short to be very good.

ummm...ok...
so you clearly don't belong in this thread.
keep on browsing, you'll surely find something you like.

for all else, i'm full-on loving 'last great depression', and dusted off 'everything must go' - that album is insane. loving enola/alone...

Back
Top Bottom