This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Now I shall have to leave. I should be back in about 6 hours with all this walking. :D

That didn't take as long as I thought. It only took 30 mins to walk there and I saw the doctor and was out again in less than 10 minutes. Unfortunately they can't fix my ears. They always get painful when I fly and ever since I first went flying in Feb. they haven't been right. Apparently it's nothing to do with an inection or fluid in my ears but a problem that was caused thanks to a childhood illness. She said it can't be fixed unless I stop getting on planes. I'm really looking forward to my 2 flights right after each other next week. :|

I was told my bp was excellent and have some prescriptions for a huge whack of drugs though. :drool:

I do wonder what shops they have in Spain and how much shopping I can cram in :drool:

Lara Mullen said:
That didn't take as long as I thought. It only took 30 mins to walk there and I saw the doctor and was out again in less than 10 minutes. Unfortunately they can't fix my ears. They always get painful when I fly and ever since I first went flying in Feb. they haven't been right. Apparently it's nothing to do with an inection or fluid in my ears but a problem that was caused thanks to a childhood illness. She said it can't be fixed unless I stop getting on planes. I'm really looking forward to my 2 flights right after each other next week. :|

I was told my bp was excellent and have some prescriptions for a huge whack of drugs though. :drool:

Drugs :drool: lol

Niamh_Saoirse said:

Drugs :drool: lol

I am still figuring out if I have to pay for them as I have 3 different prescription forms. You only get it if your in full time education if you're under 19. Sadly I'm too old for that box. I always thought students got reduced health and dental care no matter what their age. :der:

Pepe's friends are hopeless. :down:

We are having a bbq today. My parents are out stockpiling on food because they got out of work early today and my brother and sister also got out early from their place of study so we'll be stuffed full of nice food soon enough :drool:

Lara Mullen said:
Marty, do you work in Belgium?

Belgium was in the news here yesterday because of the flooding.

On Saturday I got a drunken spiel about bad rain in France and that made me think of Marie, does she not post in this Testje?

I don't work in Belgium anymore. I'm in Amsterdam now (since last week). :)

Did you get Johan to take you on one of those boat things, Lara? I'd kill to go on one of those things.

And some chocolate. :hmm: Yes, chocolate. I have white chocolate in the fridge.
:drool:

:wave:

Yes, on the canals :up:
They are gorgeous at night time, they light up all the bridges.

I wanted to see so much more but I only had one full day there as the Sunday was spent travelling down to see the souths most infamous town and then meeting testjes in the evening for drinks. :up:

Do you have Nestle white chocolate there? :drool:

Adam'sbaby said:
:wave:

You can come over to Amsterdam if you want.

I wouldn't mind

What you are in Amsterdam too?

While we´re at it.. do you know the restaurant there, its called Moeders and it is (or was) located on Rozengracht.

Number 200-something right near to one of the bridges, a little further out, not in the center.

Its a great restaurant! The restaurant id full of pics of the Mothers of the guests .) And its good food, I can tell you. Real Dutch food, you know.

Lara Mullen said:
Yes, on the canals :up:
They are gorgeous at night time, they light up all the bridges.

I wanted to see so much more but I only had one full day there as the Sunday was spent travelling down to see the souths most infamous town and then meeting testjes in the evening for drinks. :up:

Do you have Nestle white chocolate there? :drool:

There'd be so much to see in nl. :( That Rijks (sp?) museum (I think it's actually a gallery) is doing a travelling show here at the moment and I'm desperately trying to find time to go. It's on all the old Dutch masters. I'm half tempted to beg my cultural teacher to find an excuse for us to go :D It's about as close to europe as I'll ever get. :lol:

And yep, definitely Nestle :drool: It was on special today for $2.50! Well, 2 blocks for $5 so I had to oblige. :up:

You should definitely go to that. :up:

It is a lovely country but very cramped and flat compared to Ireland. We have lots of countryside. The thing I found the hardest to get used to was being in a car (because they all drive on the wrong side of the road), especially when I was sitting in the back and the person who would be in the drivers seat at home was talking and waving their arms around. And the animals in bars and restaurants.

Nestle. Nobody beats Nestle for their white chocolate and Cadbury's for the milk variety. :drool:

Back
Top Bottom