This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
gallerydoozer5.jpg

Doozer`s :cute:

the soul waits said:

Where are you going? :hyper:

Nowhere now :grumpy:

There is some rioting tonight and roads in town have been blocked (I was going to go out for drinks in town tonight). We just agreed it was best to go out another night sometime.

I will drink wine at home though :heart:

the soul waits said:
I slept untill 2pm :love:

Sloth :drool:

I've made a very concrete planning of doing absolutely nothing today - I can't wait to begin! :hyper:

I slept until 1:30 today. The only problem, I was suppose to leave for Ohio at 5/6AMish. :lol:

Missed it by just a little.

I finally got a date when my electricity meter will be moved!! :hyper:

they're doing it a week on monday. Which is great as it means that the rest of the work that needs to be done on my house can be done after that :up:

the only problem is, my builder can't come till october cos he's all booked up :grumpy:

Will my house ever be habitable? :scream:

Lara Mullen said:

Nowhere now :grumpy:

There is some rioting tonight and roads in town have been blocked (I was going to go out for drinks in town tonight). We just agreed it was best to go out another night sometime.

I will drink wine at home though :heart:

I'm staying in tonight too, :drool:

Wine :up:

I just got reminded of the lameness that is Tom Cruise, I watched part of Minority Report on TV:|

I need more alcohol now :scream:

What's everyone doing?

the soul waits said:
Haha that's quite the combo :up:

hiphop aint drinkin tonite because still dizzy from yesterdays
and a day without alcohol is healthy fe me
I guess

ylimeU2 said:
I slept until 1:30 today. The only problem, I was suppose to leave for Ohio at 5/6AMish. :lol:

Missed it by just a little.

Well, if you oversleep, you have to do it properly. So not just 15 or 30 minutes. I'd say that your timing today was excellent! :up:

:heart:

the soul waits said:
I just got reminded of the lameness that is Tom Cruise, I watched part of Minority Report on TV:|

I need more alcohol now :scream:

What's everyone doing?

I watched Road To Perdition on the telly. It stars Tom Hanks, Paul Newman and Jude Law.

During one of the commercial breaks I also saw that the fourth series of 24 has finally reached the Netherlands!!! :hyper:
But I missed the first episode, as that one was aired last week. :grumpy: AND I DIDN'T KNOW IT!!! :scream:

:|

2 fucking hours? and i wanted to impart some bitching!!!!!!!

:wink:

and im hungry. :mad: i have cravings for kfc. why?????? :scream: im trying to eat fucking healthy and all i can think of is grease :drool:

I just made those banana and pecan with brown flour, brown sugar, and skim milk muffins. They smell good.

PS Anna you can hotlink to that pic if you want. I dont mind.

ah, ok. nah, it doesn't matter. well, now that i changed that old sig, i'm bored and feel the need to keep on changing it. i guess nothing feels right. i should make some long winded threads about this where i talk to myself and get too confused by my own complexities.

========

right?

Back
Top Bottom