This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
the soul waits said:
Don't worry, the bosses name is Pepe :lol:

You really could not believe how many times I am told about Pepe:

- The boss is Pepe, as I told you..... We usually start at 8.30 and finish at 2.30 but we just have 18 lessons a week, then meetings..... don't worry, ok?

- ah! Our boss is Pepe and we have 4 head teachers, one for each level. 95 teachers altogether

- I am very happy to have some native here, you know, there are always curiosities, doubts.... during the year....
You will do 9 hours here and 9 hours in the E.O.I. Our boss is named Pepe here but you will work with me most times.

Pepe is also not the head of the English or language dept. I wonder if he even exists. :lol:

dandy said:
wtf?

:lol:

i just got to work, and i'm cranky as heck from my enduring insomnia, but that made laugh.

thanks, Laura. :up:

:hug: :wave:

some of her emails are too good really. i still don't have a clue but they're fun to read.

I couldn´t possible work for somebody named Pepe. I couldn´t take them seriously. Pepe is a nickname for guys name José, by the way.

see the difference it makes? Pepe= Gobshite. Jose= Yes, Sr...lol

i want to start calling my boss Pepe in honour of this thread, but i don't think would go over well at all.

:uhoh:

i have my morning coffee now too.

:happy:

dandy said:
i want to start calling my boss Pepe in honour of this thread, but i don't think would go over well at all.

:uhoh:

i have my morning coffee now too.

:happy:

I´d love to call my boss Pepe, but he´s Finnish so he wouldn´t understand what teh heck Im talking about! lol

And I´m having my after lunch coffee :D

Back
Top Bottom