This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LJT said:
Your making me hungry:(

Whaddaboutye mucker?

Belfawst, liek

:hyper:

Soul waits, the boots are similar to these but light pink

f3_2.JPG

Apparently I have a strange way of shopping. I run in and look at things and say "ooooh" "aaah, I like this!" and then pick it up and say "naah, that's quite hideous" and move along and give a running commentary on everything while lifting up handfuls of clothes. If I had bags of money I would be dangerous. :reject:

Lara Mullen said:

Whaddaboutye mucker?

Belfawst, liek

:hyper:

im fawking brilliant yaknow..i was speaking to my ma earlier, she liked what i bought, like...but like the town was fawkin empty..*spits out taxi window* im away for a fag..cheers...

I find it hard to think of the way people speak here:huh: even though some of my mates all speak that way:huh:

Last edited:
LJT said:

im fawking brilliant yaknow..i was speaking to my ma earlier, she liked what i bought, like...but like the town was fawkin empty..*spits out taxi window* im away for a fag..cheers...

I find it hard to think of the way people speak here:huh: even though some of my mates all have think

Aye liek mate, there wasn't a sinner about after 4 liek, ye know liek. Ye can't beat the aul' Primark liek for a good haul, ye know?

Nobody believes I am from Andytown because they said I couldn't have escaped living there from the age of 2 - 12 and not picked up an accent. Everyone thinks I am from the country. :laugh:

:lmao:

ahh jesus christ, im bloody sick of it...agus this and agus that(if i was in sein fein....speaking irish is mandatory:p) agus agus...cead mile failte...eh paisley take that.....

I remember someone thinking i was from Derry...

Then when i was in England recently someone thought i was German who learnt English with an American accent...and then again people have said i sound like i am from Dublin:huh:

I have had people ask if I was from Dublin or Scotland when I have been to England. :lol:

I miss Andytown liek mucker, it was claasss liek.

Norn Iron :drool:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

I'm seriously thinking of it! :)

I wish I had had bags of money today. I could have easily spent hundreds on shoes alone. :reject:

Shoes :drool:
I love shoes.

Do you really think you'll come over? :)

I was promised a few weeks ago I'd be taken to Italy and was asked if I wanted to go to Milan or Venice. I thought this was a really sweet gesture but I got a"With flights this cheap, who wouldn't go!!?" response. :der:

LJT said:
You can begin to educate people in Spain:p

Yes, yes. Everyone makes jokes how my little pupils will be talking about their hrrr flying through the errrrrr when they threw their head outside the lurry window/ windy :lol:

Lara Mullen said:

Shoes :drool:
I love shoes.

Do you really think you'll come over? :)

I was promised a few weeks ago I'd be taken to Italy and was asked if I wanted to go to Milan or Venice. I thought this was a really sweet gesture but I got a"With flights this cheap, who wouldn't go!!?" response. :der:

If I get a great tax return and can pay off my credit card, I'm in. :up:

Where to go, where to go... :hmm: :D

Little pupils. :cute:

Lara Mullen said:

Yes, yes. Everyone makes jokes how my little pupils will be talking about their hrrr flying through the errrrrr when they threw their head outside the lurry window/ windy :lol:

well at least they will sound harder at the end of your tutoring:wink: we all know how hard we are:lol:

(ps i do not mean that in any other way, i mean hard as in tough, thank you)

If you come to Spain you can do our mystery magical tour of Europe at Christmas time. :D

My little pupils are about 16 - 18 in the school

And from 14 - old in the college.

LJT said:

well at least they will sound harder at the end of your tutoring:wink: we all know how hard we are:lol:

(ps i do not mean that in any other way, i mean hard as in tough, thank you)

:lol:

That would sound wrong to anyone else :hmm:

I could perhaps prepare a lesson called "Your first encounter with a spide in Norn Iron" and give them all blue bags filled with buckie / a good schwaaal liek.

Do you know the statue beside the courts / waterfront and she is holding a giant hoop? My friend calls her the "millbag with the giant hoop earring". :lol:

heheh you know i call spides....smicks...millbags are just millies...there is quite a varety in our language:D

I call spides, spides

I say millies but sometimes I call a huge group of thugish looking girls millbags. We were driving home tonight and all of a sudden all we could see was the reflectors on about 34923842390842 pairs of trainers / gutties lighting up. My Dad was "uhoh, I predict a riot with this lot of spide louts up ahead" and then we as we got closer one spide was particularly luminous and he had hysterics about "that there spide in his urringe (orange) tracksuit, he's a geg". Sadly, West Belfast left its mark on him. :laugh:

Norn Iron, Dutch, English; this thread is just an eclectic range of languages.

ja meine Freundinen..das ist richtig...

add German to your list:wink:

You know there are places in West Belfast where people have never seen a guy with long hair:wink: I think i scare them:p

Which parts are they, the front of the road? :lol:

I know nothing in German but gutan tag, wie gehts (sp.). We were obliged to learn French at school and my Dad chose for me to study Spanish. He asked when the letter came in about the optional language what I wanted to do. I piped up and said Irish so he put down Spanish as my first choice, German second and then Irish last. :up:

Back
Top Bottom