This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so this is a honey bunny :hmm:

RH_BB_HONEY_BUNNY_FUNNY_BUNNY.jpg

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
Good evening, testjes.

I still have 3 hours before my weekend. :drool: :D

:wave:

Laura, you may have to start making room for me in that suitcase. :sexywink:

Oooooooh :sexywink: :D

I went out last night to the cinema and then that ended up with going for a bit of a pub crawl. I was slightly hungry and the drinks just did not help. I got a bit drunk. I also got a drunk phone call at about 1.30 or 2.30 but I was exhausted by that point, I woke up this morning with the phone still in my hand. :laugh:

Happy Birthday, Mr Fah :D

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:giggle:

:yes:, Laura.

I think I'm parking my arse at home, it's only late morning but I've already spent too much shopping, getting my hair cut, and coffee. :uhoh:

I could go back to sleep. :hmm: :D

Perhaps you will tell me some more about your adventures sometime :D

I went shopping today. I do not need to buy anything else for Spain. I got really pretty pink caterpillar style boots.

Later I shall be going for my leaving dinner and then meeting some friends for a quick drink. I'm exhausted and I need to finish my packing and washing this weekend as I won't get a chance to do it on Monday or Tuesday really.

i practise most days because i send a lot of emails to different people. they keep calling me senora though. i still don't know why they think i am married but for almost a year now all my letters are addressed for mrs or senora. it really irritates me. :laugh:

and now i am off again to go for my leaving dinner and drinks :drool:

my life revolves around leaving at the moment. i have nothing else to talk about anymore. :|

the soul waits said:
What are caterpillar boots?

:ohmy:

I need to know urgently :drool:

Mine are ankle length boots. They are pretty with jeans. I'll try and see if I can find similar ones.

I also got a pink t-shirt and brown trousers and green trousers. I guess the pink will go well with the brown also. I've tried to buy everything so that I can mix and match. I also saw another pair of jeans I like with nice stitching on them on sale.

April, we should go shopping together. You need to get to Europe. :D

My dinner and drinks were delicious tonight :drool:

Back
Top Bottom