This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:wave:

Good morning!!

Have a great end to your trip, Dandy.

It's gloomy and rainging here today and I have to go out later :grumpy:

Popmartijn said:

Sony is NOT a "universally approved company"! :mad:

:down:

:madspit: actually, it is. If lara likes them/it from Ireland and occasionally nl, and soon to be Spain, and me here likes them, then I/We say it goes! ok?

:D

I was in the middle of trying to post something the other night and i got disconnected. We cancelled the credit card due to someone flogging the number and forgot to tell the internet people so they disconnected it :lol: all is well now though. but i forget what i was going to say.

:hmm:

Angela Harlem said:

:madspit: actually, it is. If lara likes them/it from Ireland and occasionally nl, and soon to be Spain, and me here likes them, then I/We say it goes! ok?

:D

I was in the middle of trying to post something the other night and i got disconnected. We cancelled the credit card due to someone flogging the number and forgot to tell the internet people so they disconnected it :lol: all is well now though. but i forget what i was going to say.

:hmm:

Sony :drool:
Travelling :drool:

I need to tell my credit card people I may be using my card from Spain, they are very prompt when it comes to suspicious activity on a card and would probably reject it if I needed it.

I am waiting on my friend calling to say she's got her keys to her new house then I'll go and visit her.

I also need to buy my insurance today. It's really expensive for the insurance they have recommended to us. I will see what the difference between this insurance and travel insurance is and if there isn't a big difference I'll be getting the travel insurance that's half the price. £240 seems ridiculous for 8 months when I spent about £10 for 2 weeks insurance a month ago.

Weather :grumpy:

I am going out now to meet my friend. I better find my umbrella, I think it's hidden underneath my huge suitcase. :angry:

:wave: Have a nice lunch / afternoon.

Back
Top Bottom