This one goes out to the Testjes I love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
they have animals in bars and restaurants?? :lol: fair enough, lol. i thought irish pubs allowed people to take dogs and things? like in the country areas and stuff?

we should add nestle to our list of 'universally approved companies' with sony, nokia and cadbury :D

Oh, cos you're so bloody far apart from them, sofie! :rolleyes:

:lol:

Actually, I wont comment. Everyone from o/s says our chocolate here taste like shit :up: we have heaps of additives in it to stop it melting, lol.

yes, there were even cats in our hotel. i kept getting "it's completely normal, i don't see why it's strange to you, i saw a duck in a bar once" whenever i said i was amazed to see an animal roaming around.

the only place you might see a dog in a bar in ireland is in a very rural part, you'd definitely not see animals just prowling around here. ageeth pointed out that there was a cat flap in one of the bars we were in. :lol:

sony, nokia, cadbury. :up:

the soul waits said:
:)

Dutch chocolate has got nothing on ours :happy:

I've never had Dutch or Belgian chocolate but I have tried bread from Belgium. I love the Milka chocolate, I think it's Swiss. :drool:

whenhiphopdrovethebigcars said:

What you are in Amsterdam too?

While we´re at it.. do you know the restaurant there, its called Moeders and it is (or was) located on Rozengracht.

Number 200-something right near to one of the bridges, a little further out, not in the center.

Its a great restaurant! The restaurant id full of pics of the Mothers of the guests .) And its good food, I can tell you. Real Dutch food, you know.

yes, I'm in Amsterdam. I live there. I heard about that restaurant you mentioned but I never went. Maybe I'll go if you think the food's really worth it. :)

Lara Mullen said:

I've never had Dutch or Belgian chocolate but I have tried bread from Belgium. I love the Milka chocolate, I think it's Swiss. :drool:

I must admit that Belgian chocolat is better than Dutch chocolate.. I think it's even better than Milka chocolate.

In a list it would be
1 Belgian Chocolate
2 Dutch Chocolate
3 Milka

In my humble opinion..

Hi, April :wave:

I am contemplating when I should take a walk to the chemist to pick up my prescriptions. I lead a riveting life. :lol:

I just got a phone call from far away.

My friend is moving over here from NY tomorrow and she arrives on Thursday morning. It's kinda sad I'll be leaving so soon after but she asked did I want to go shopping with her on Thursday and go out in the evening for drinks. I never turn down offers of shopping and going out. As long as there's no trouble I should be able to do that. :drool:

coherent posts in a few days, i promise! i've got a busy couple of days left in the big city before i go back to my unglamourous regular life on thursday. suffice it to say for now that it was out of this world!

:combust:

:wave:

Adam'sbaby said:
You're in Amsterdam now... :ohmy:

Nope, now I'm sitting behind my computer at home. Which is in Utrecht.
But at the moment my work is in Amsterdam.
From your reaction I gather you live in Amsterdam? ;)

Popmartijn said:

Laura! :love:

:flirt:

Found a new Dutchie website yet? :sexywink:

:D

Je moet ophouden met mij te flirten, Marty :tsk:

Nee. Ik heb mijn eigen persoonlijke vertaler nederlands helemaal voor mij alleen. :D

Back
Top Bottom