This one goes out to BeBe...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Se7en

Rock n' Roll Doggie
fresh_02.jpg

lob-on-ice.jpg

menu_new_30shrimp.jpg

menu_new_ultimate.jpg

lobster_crab_monday.jpg

fun_02.jpg

I got here as fast as I could!
smile.gif

lol, I assume these lobsters will be brought over to Bebe on your yellow three wheeler ?

I have a question.

Is all this because bebe moved your thread to this forum?

Cuz I cant help but think that you would not be as happy about it if lets say any of the other mods moved it.

tongue.gif

------------------
Some Days Are Slippy, Other Days Are Sloppy

Sicy's Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 10-26-2001).]

hahahaha thanks se7en! Wow you really do deliver--I just mention my craving for seafood in chat and I get all of this
biggrin.gif

You know the funny thing is I didn't even end up eating seafood--I ended up at an Irish/American Bar & Grill! It's called Bennigan's, and it was delicious.
biggrin.gif

------------------
Zooropamanda:
U2's Official Aussie Fan

Acrob@t:
Feedback's Official Acrob@tic Individual

THE SHRIMP COCKTAIL

Recipe courtesy Alton Brown
32 shell-on (21 to 25 count) tiger shrimp
For the brine:
1/4 cup kosher salt
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 cups ice
For the cocktail sauce:
1 (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
1/2 cup prepared chili sauce
4 tablespoons prepared horseradish
1 teaspoon sugar
Few grinds fresh black pepper
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
Sprinkle Old Bay seasoning

Using a pair of scissors or a serrated knife, make an incision down the backside of the shrimp, following the intestinal track. Eviscerate shrimp and rinse under cool water leaving shells intact.

Place cleaned shrimp into a bowl with brine and refrigerate mixture for 20 to 25 minutes. While shrimp are brining, place tomatoes, chili sauce, horseradish, sugar, pepper, and salt in food processor and blend until smooth. Refrigerate cocktail sauce until ready to serve.

Place a baking sheet or broiler pan under oven broiler and preheat for 5 minutes. Remove shrimp from brine and drain thoroughly. Rinse the shrimp under cold water and dry on paper towels. In a large bowl, toss shrimp with olive oil and sprinkle with Old Bay seasoning, if desired.

Place shrimp onto a sizzling sheet pan and return to broiler immediately. After 2 minutes, turn the shrimp with a pair of tongs. Return the shrimp to broiler for 1 minute. Transfer to a cold cookie sheet. Refrigerate immediately.

Once shrimp have chilled, arrange with cocktail sauce in a martini glass or as desired.

Yield: 4 servings
Difficulty: Easy

no, i am not sane....and no, it does not bother me

------------------
The numeral 7

Back
Top Bottom