This is the year of the Bills

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

V Nura

Refugee
That's right.....it's going to be this year.

The long agonizing journey of being a bills fan will yield results this year. They have teh offense and the defense to pull things off. Only thing I'm not so sure about is coaching but gregg williams seems to be much more mature than last year.

as a big fan of drew bledsoe... i'm actually looking forward to seeing a repeat of the 1990 super bowl... with the same results of course ;)

sb25.gif

giants.jpg

vince_lombardi.jpg

allright headache..that's not cool you know that wide right photo is traumatic to to bills fans

Miss V.....the falcons season is about as sound as mike Vicks leg and thats to say not very. they lost fintertan(sp) this week making price the only reciever on the team that can catch the ball. Now..I know peerless well from his years in buffalo and he's very good but he needs at least one other reciever on the team that can do something.

And Mr Baw....you just watch that defense didn't just get lucky. And Bellichek isnt' an idiot. last year the bills had the offense this year they have the defense to match. I agree you cant' tell anything from one season but look at the talent on both sides of the ball in buffalo this year...it's almost unrivaled (except for TB perhaps). Like I said the only kink could be coaching. Also the addition of milloy just solidifies the team not only talent wise but with another team leader.

I will have the last laugh on all of this. BWAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GAH!!!

You will never speak that name in my prescence!!!!

I was thinking about that last night...that stretch of NY sports history...where the Mets won a world series due to an opposing player's error, and the Giants won a super bowl due to an opposing players' error.

Good times!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
the main reason why red sox fans piss me off so much is because they always whine about the yankees...

try losing a world series on your own field to them... and THEN having to see yankee fans every single day of your life... seeing as this is new york, after all.

:no: it is bad enough that i am diehard braves fan and i had the NY Yankees as a client. talk about a hard job. :down:

38-17 ...and the last jacksonville td was scored with all the 2nd stringers int here so for all intents and purposes 38-10......another dominating performance

now....if they do in miami next week will ppl take me seriously?

Arun V said:
38-17 ...and the last jacksonville td was scored with all the 2nd stringers int here so for all intents and purposes 38-10......another dominating performance

raf..notice..there was an IF in that sentance.

btw raf..chambers had another great game...best fantasy acquisistion I made

Arun V said:

Wise words....

Dolphins 17 Bills 7

Can you spell RICKY ?

Bledsoe 98 passing yards....40 in the last meaningfull drive...

Super Bowl material? not for now

Sorry Arun, this year's Bills are last year's Panthers...all done after 2 weeks.
The can't stop the run and will be in for a long season.

I know....and the frustrating thing is it's all coaching that may in fact be the most talented defense in the NFL. (outside the front 4)

The front 4 is AWFUL though....NO pass rush no penetration on run plays.....awful

they need to adress that and some O line issues whti year..yo cant' be a superbowl team when your qb is sacked 4th most tiems int eh nfl.

Back
Top Bottom