This is SO sad....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

She Is Raging

Refugee
A good friend of mine emailed me last night with terrible news... her 6 month old puppy escaped out of their yard and was killed by a car... :( Apparently she ran right out front of it and the poor driver couldnt stop. The poor little thing!! I just got their Christmas card last week of her sitting on the couch wearing reindeer antlers and looking so happy.

I myself have only had my own dog a month or so now - and I couldnt imagine my life without him already!!

Poor little Allie....RIP

Now go give your pets a big hug and kiss!

Last edited:
This exact thing happened to my niece a few years back, her cocker spaniel got loose from his lead in front of their house and ran into the street and got hit by a truck. Worst part is that my niece (who was around 12 at the time) witnessed it.
Very sad.

May God Bless. One of cats was hit by a car a few years ago and I still have not forgiven myself. He got out and we did'nt know. I hope your friend will be ok.

That happened to us when I was 4. We had the cutest little puppy, a cockapoo named Scooby Doo. Mom was taking him out so he could do his business (god, I sound like an old lady) and he got out of her grasp and ran right into the road. I haven't had a puppy since.

:sad:

poor little puppy.

a few years back, we had the most beautiful malamute in the world for just under a year when he got trampled by a speeding taxi. it was awful. losing a pet can be just as painful as losing a human family member.

my dog, a retriever, is extremely resourceful when it comes to escaping the backyard. we had to build 1.5 m fences around it to keep him in, he dug under them! we had to reinforce the wall with bricks! yesterday i saw him jump over a fence and get to the front yard! it is ridiculous!

at least he is not resourceful enough to reach the highway, he gets distracted by the other dogs on the block.

poor little puppy.. im sorry about your friend, she must be having a very hard time

all_i_want said:
my dog, a retriever, is extremely resourceful when it comes to escaping the backyard.
Measure out the exact center of the yard,. or a distance from a logical centerpoint to the fence. Drive a stake into the ground at that spot and leash him to it with a leash that just lets him reach the closest fence. It might sound rough, but it's better than losing him.

oh no, i am so sad to read this. I'm a HUGE animal/pet lover and i really can hardly bear to even have to read about anything like this. I don't even want to have to think about any little animals being run over, it truly upsets me loads and breaks my heart.
I totally agree that your pet is a member of the family.
Much :hug: :heart: comes your way from me :sad: :sad:

Sorry to hear this....we had to put pur 18 yr old cat to sleep a few months back (im 26 so i practically grew up with her). It was devastating, I cried for a long time.

I hope your friend feels better soon and and has some peace about it. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom