This....is....so.....awful.......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My EYES!!!!! :scream:

:crack:

Where they're swinging from the chandelier... :crack:

Breaking the plates on his head... :crack:

When I think of dancing, I will never think of this music video.

:slant:

hahaha holy fuck. that was hilarious, hilarious stuff. oh wow. I'm soooo glad I watched it!

And within the next week I'm going to make this song of the day on my webpage just because it's so ridiculously bad I can barely fathom listening to it again. And everyone who reads it is gonna think I've totally lost it. It's gonna be priceless. And I"ll have this to document that it's a joke... in case the men in whtie suits get called. ohyes. thank you thank you thank you popmofo! i never listen to the radio or watch tv anymore so sometimes i forget that music this atrocious even exists.

SkeeK said:
hahaha holy fuck. that was hilarious, hilarious stuff. oh wow. I'm soooo glad I watched it!

And within the next week I'm going to make this song of the day on my webpage just because it's so ridiculously bad I can barely fathom listening to it again. And everyone who reads it is gonna think I've totally lost it. It's gonna be priceless. And I"ll have this to document that it's a joke... in case the men in whtie suits get called. ohyes. thank you thank you thank you popmofo! i never listen to the radio or watch tv anymore so sometimes i forget that music this atrocious even exists.

:laugh::up:

That is awful. :lmao:

Also...just a note to those out there who didn't know...swinging from a chandelier is only cool if you actually are hanging onto the chandelier directly...not onto some velvet rope hanging down. :wink:

Shania Twit please go away and take Celine Dion with you!!!!! I am embarassed to be from the same country (oh well, at least they moved!)

:crack:

I had to watch this again just to see it in the cold light of day. Surely it couldn't be that bad?

You'll be sexy in your socks
We can polish the floor
In case that anyone knocks
We'd better lock all the doors

Yes ... it is that bad.

It's like a car accident. You know you shouldn't look but you can't help it. And Mark McGrath (sp?) is one of the biggest tools ever.

Back
Top Bottom